Home

RUMOR: Star Wars Legends?

Nedak

Well aside from that you didn't like TSL, that post is all wrong. For one thing Jedi Outcast is the third game in the series, so that doesn't fit. For another thing I can't even think of another series other than KOTOR and Rebel Assault that had 2 games let alone top sellers. Maybe Episode I: Racer, but the second one wasn't a top seller.

Anyhow, I'd be jazzed if this rumor about Battlefront III is true.

when i say they always come in twos,i mean that because jedi outcast was successful they were extremely quick in putting academy out

same thing with kotor and the special kid tsl (kudos here jigos),whom i like btw just don't think it's better than kotor

tfu on the other hand,i despise this game,awful

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes, yes. the story was deep etc but the fact remains: TSL's story is unfinished and the game itself is buggy as hell. Its sort of like a mentally handicapped person. It's not their fault they're mentally handicapped, it's their mother's (LucasArts') fault for standing near the microwave and smoking during pregnancy.

We all love TSL, but its sort of an "aw, poor handicapped kid" love. We can only play with it and glare murderous glances at the irresponsible LucasArts because we know all of this could have been fully prevented.

Meanwhile TSL's all-star jock older brother goes to win almost every award in the book.

Its cruel, but it just is.

Personal experience?

Also, totally awesome awesome metaphor. :thmbup1:

Archived