Home

TFU 2 Cinematic Trailer

Spadille

I thought it was good, but I would have liked to see some gameplay footage if they had any. I don't like the two lightsabers, but i'm hoping that's a choice you can make in the game.

Darth Awesome's

Is that what they're calling him now?

It did look intriguing, despite the character debate that has sprung up around it. Though, the rather beastly looking thing that he fights reminded me an awful lot of the Cave Troll from The Fellowship of the Ring - same CGI nostril-work and some very similar sounds! :lol:

I thought it was a decent teaser for their first one.

Though, the rather beastly looking thing that he fights reminded me an awful lot of the Cave Troll from The Fellowship of the Ring - same CGI nostril-work and some very similar sounds! :lol:

I had thought the same thing!

One of my biggest problems with Starkiller coming back from the dead during the time in which it will happen (before ANH again), is that you can't kill him again and bring him back to life because then it becomes redundant and will turn fans off big time.

So you either keep Starkiller alive still at the end of the game or kill him, but if he is still alive, I have a hard time accepting that he wouldn't have been a major factor in the original trilogy as he is way too powerful to be alive on not doing something unless there is something imprisoning him during that time. We'll have to see how that plays out.

But if you kill him *again* without the intention of bring him back again, you still did something totally redundant as it makes his sacrifice in the first one really become dull and uneasy. So you have to keep him alive after the second one. This will be interesting.

This is why that I was hoping that if you brought him back, it would be after ROTJ.

Unless if the new story really does happen after the OT and they told us between 3 and 4 just to through us off. Honestly it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to apparently kill him first then bring him back for 2 more years.

Just hope they don't make the end of the second one where he goes into exile just so they can use him again in later stories. Which may happen to keep the OT stories untouched.

Unless if the new story really does happen after the OT and they told us between 3 and 4 just to through us off. Honestly it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to apparently kill him first then bring him back for 2 more years.

Just hope they don't make the end of the second one where he goes into exile just so they can use him again in later stories. Which may happen to keep the OT stories untouched.

No, you see he's just gonna go off and try to find the True Sith and never be heard of ever again by anyone.

I imagine Juno Eclipse would come into play somewhere along the line. Starkiller isn't necessarily a Jedi Knight, it seems as if he fights for his friends and Juno. If Juno lived on a desolate planet, he could very well spend his life protecting her.

I truthfully don't see how. She remains a pilot for the Rebel Scum. If she would come into contact with Galen that would mean he somehow runs back into the Rebellion. Wouldn't that mean he would fight for them?

I imagine Juno Eclipse would come into play somewhere along the line. Starkiller isn't necessarily a Jedi Knight, it seems as if he fights for his friends and Juno. If Juno lived on a desolate planet, he could very well spend his life protecting her.
Now that could be a logical explanation to why Starkiller doesn't play a role in the OT. He ran off with Juno.

Archived