Home

Star Wars: The Old Republic Hitting Shelves Spring 2011?

News

Speaking in an update call concerning their 2010 fiscal year, Shacknews reports that Electronic Arts CEO John Riccitiello said that their next “major MMO” was coming along for a Spring 2011 release, leading many to believe he was speaking about Star Wars: The Old Republic, with no other known major MMO projects on EA’s plate. “One [...]

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net...

Not surprising. Release dates seldom turn out to be as originally predicted. I'm just glad they're not rushing the release like they did with The Sith Lords and therefore ruining the game.

Man that game has so many issues it hurts to think about it. I can't count how many times that game crashed on me.

To be honest I was kinda hoping to put off my Cataclysm purchase until I figured out if SWTOR was good or not...this may put a wrench into those plans.

They're such teases. They better deliver on this game b/c they're giving us plenty of time to stew over it and build excitement.

Doubleplus QFT.

I hate when game developers do this, by the time the game comes out, I'll probably not be interested or the tech will have advanced so far it'll make this game look like junk.

Archived