Home

Ithorians Improved (Graphically Enhanced)

jonathan7

Just a small mod from me to improve the Ithorians in game, they had horribly low textures, so I fixed that ;)

picture.php?albumid=435&pictureid=5635

picture.php?albumid=435&pictureid=5634

AUTHOR: jonathan7

EMAIL: Message me via lucas forums user name is jonathan7

NAME: IthoriansImproved

CREDITS: Fred Tetra for the wonderful KotOR tool, the wonderful programe that is Adobe Photoshop.

FILENAME: IthoriansImproved

FILE SIZE: 4mb unzipped, 2.5mb zipped

DATE RELEASED: 15/01/2010

DESCRIPTION: This improves the graphics of the Ithorians which were horrible low res; I double the texture size, and then retextured

the skin, to make it more like skin we see the Ithorians have in the films. I have also done this for Chodo Habat's unique textue and based his

appearance on Momaw Nadon.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:"Extract from the zip and put all the files apart from "readme" in to

Override folder. If you do not have one, you will need to make one."

Make sure they are not in a subfolder in your overirde though.

COMMENTS: Enjoy!

BUGS: None, If you manage to get some... you really are special!

PERMISSIONS: PM me at LF to discuss useage.This Mod should only be found at KotOR Files and

Lucas Files, please contact me if hosted elsewhere!

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT

OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT

YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY

DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Temp Link

Awaiting KotOR Files review...

The only flaw I can see is that the hi-res texture shows off a poorly rounded leg significantly more than the old one... in your screens I was thinking that the modeling of the legs needs more smoothing - the polygrams stand out.

Otherwise, I think it is a nice little addition.... it may be less distracting to me in-game, so I'll let ya know :)

Archived