Home

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: The Jedi Knights MOD (official thread)

Hi, this is Te Darasuum Mand'alor better known as Mrcharlton and I'm here to talk about my new SC mod. Skinning is going well along with the story and we will begin working on modules soon. Here is the stuff I'll be revealing for now.

Story: 60% complete(writing process is almost finished)

Skinning: 2% Skinning has already began with the help of Dak Drexl and Te Prudi Mand'alor.

Modules: 1% Starting to edit them

The game itself hasen't been tested quite yet, but will be soon along with the skinned characters.

[url="http://img237.imageshack.us/i/k200000.jpg//

Here is one of the characters

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skinning: 2% Skinning has already began with the help of Dak Drexl and Te Prudi Mand'alor.

Modules: 1% Starting to edit them

The game itself hasen't been tested quite yet,

lolif you had tested it with only 2% of skins and pretty much 0 modules and by looking at your percentages i guessing 0 scripts so i doubt you could try it and give a detailed review :thmbup1:

I hope this project does work

Ok, I have here a few WIPs of major characters in this mod. Try to give me some feedback, since I know everyone here is very good with constructive criticism ;).

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Ben Krass

benkrass.jpg

benkrassd1.jpg

benkrassd2.jpg

Show spoiler
Kala Ordo

kala.jpg

kalad1.jpg

kalad2.jpg

Light Sided Clothing

kalaclothes2.jpg

Dark Side Clothing

kalaclothesds.jpg

Show spoiler
Carth Onasi (Obviously not too much to do to him)

carth.jpg

Thanks everyone

Thanks man, and yes, she is related to a Mandalorian we all know and love. Haha, don't worry about what's behind her, that's just Kreia. Seriously, it is Kreia. Yeah, I started out just doing concept art for Mrcharlton and I got snowed in a few days ago. So, bored out of my mind, I decided to try to skin. It turned out alright, then they became these. They'll all more than likely be improved and there's also more to come.

Actually, this mod takes place ten years after kotor and 6 after TSL. Carth is supposed to have grey hair. My Dad is only 41 (42 in March) and has quite alot of greyish hair. He also has a bald spot in the middle. Carth is perfect how he is.

My dad is 47, and his hair has no visible gray spots yet. But I do agree, Carth looks fine as he is.

Carth is 38 in KotOR, so he'd be 48.

I know my father is 57, and has just a few silvery hairs mixed in his brown hair.

So tidy up the temples a bit, add a few silvery mists in the beard, and you're good.

Although Carth's military.

Military men age a bit quicker than normal people. I knew a warrant officer, who was about 55. His hair was silver as a spoon.

I just remembered, I have the German version of TSL.

And somehow, every time I use a mod that alters some dialog, the game snaps back to normal game playing, and I can't talk to the person again.

When adding merchants, I don't even get subtitles or visible options.

Any Idea what that can be?

And some more:

Show spoiler
"Lord of Peace"

lordofpeace2.jpg

Show spoiler
Zayne Carrick

zaynemodelpic.jpg

(I can't get him in-game. If someone who knows how to do this could check out my help thread it would be awesome)

Don't take the spoiler tags lightly:

Show spoiler
dartht2.jpg

Note that this is not "the" Sith Lord, just a major bad guy.

Feedback always helps :)

Archived