Home

Favorite SW Character

darthfergie

I think the type of hero that defines my Star Wars experience is the one that imposes a father figure. As such, my heroes are: Obi-Wan Kenobi (for the Original Trilogy) and Qui-Gon Jinn (for the Prequel Trilogy).

Forgot to mention, but two other favourites I have are Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus and Kyle Katarn.

Dooku, because it was wonderfully portrayed by Sir Christopher Lee. My only regret was to have high hopes for his character in RotS, but unfortunately he was dead within the first 10 minutes of the movie. Most underused character of the saga.

Katarn was a good mix between Han and Luke. And it's the only character outside the movies that I was very attached to.

Admiral Pellaeon. I know a lot of EU characters get ridiculed, but he's one of the best, I think, especially as post NJO he got more interesting as he became the man to properly establish peace between the Empire and the Galactic Alliance.

That, and even when crippled by a serious injury, he insisted on directing a battle from a bacta tank. :)

Films: Obi-Wan, Qui-Gonn, Yoda, Palpatine, Anakin (Ep 3)

Cartoon: N/A

Games: Kao Cen Darach, Ven Zallow, KotOR I (Whole cast lol)

Comics: Zayne Carrick, Ulic Qel-Droma, Exar Kun, Vodo Siosk-Baas (The list goes on)

Novels: Jacen Solo, Ben Skywalker.

Archived