Home

My Spidey-Sense is tingling, oh wait, that's just my...

ChAiNz.2da

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- You can watch video games in 3-D. You can hear them in stereo. And you can make your characters move like you do.

Now, a physics professor wants you to be able to feel them, too.

Source

Interesting read, but not sure if I'd want one for my gaming setup. Considering the games I play, I don't think I'd want to feel a punch in the face or a sword in the back :lol:

Imagine the heightened vertigo you'd feel jumping from a viewpoint in Assassin's Creed :whacked:

Feel the Force flowing through you...

Well. I sure hope TFU II has an online Multiplayer mode. For the sheer fun of blasting people with maelstroms and slamming them into the ground. :dev9:

But then again, they can do the same to me, so... :whacked:

This certainly does seem like it could be a popular idea.

Homicide/suicide by VG. Give another meaning to playing yourself to death.

This could be a problem in China and Japan.

After a 72-hour WoW marathon:

"I feel like I haven't eaten in days! Must be that game mechanic though. I'll quickly feed my character."

*Random death*

HAHAHA!

ChAiNz, your thread titles will always guarantee a read-through. :)

OT:

Yeah, it's obviously just a matter of time before we see a Fleshlight that plugs into a USB port.

Well, as long as they're used in concert with such a thing, there's a glimmer of hope that those Nvidia 3-D glasses might serve a legitimate purpose one day...

I think their purpose has already been served: Giving us a goofy image of JHH :D

JHH3D.jpg

mtfbwya

Archived