Home

T3-M4 replaced with IG-88

I agree with whoever it was that suggested in your other thread that the body be custom-made as well. As it stands, right now what you have is HK-47 with a new head. That kind of... reduces diversity.

Also I assume you intend to do vocals at some point in the future to go along with this, yes? You can do a lot with vocal effects. I can make myself sound like a non-girly robot. 8)

Making an update...

So far, IG-88 has full voice and will make comments throughout the game. I've also made another IG droid that you can fix. If you succeed in fixing it, it will say thank you and leave. If you fail, it will attack you, and even broken, it's still tough.

Here are some videos:

Encounter with IG-76:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

What does IG-88 think of the Ebon Hawk's crew?

Show spoiler

Meeting IG-88

Show spoiler

For more videos about the mod visit my YouTube Channel.

Thoughts and crits are welcome.

Try something like this in terms of sound effect (example, not going to sound perfect because I'm a girl :p). Yours is a little too echoey, in my opinion, to the point of making it very difficult to understand without the subtitles. Also, you may want to rephrase the dialogue to sound more like a droid and less like a human being. He seems very emotional for a robot.

[sound sample]

Yours is a little too echoey, in my opinion, to the point of making it very difficult to understand without the subtitles.

I agree, the echo was distracting.

Also, you may want to rephrase the dialogue to sound more like a droid and less like a human being. He seems very emotional for a robot.

Well, so did C3PO and even HK47.

Archived