Home

Catherine (X360/PS3)

Ctrl Alt Del

Which are awesome.

I mean, I'm not sure I'd be showing the boxers or the pillow around, but the shirt is well-worth it.

I'm so conflicted over this thing XD, the balance between awesome and shame is constantly shifting, haha.

I haven't even HEARD of any of them except for Mario. I HAVE played the original mario games, if that helps.
O_o .oO(wut?) But seriously even if you've never played the games I'd figure that at the least everyone with a remote interest in video games would know who Link is and to a lesser extent Snake. Though to be fair I suppose that most 'uneducated' gamers usually start off thinking Link is actually 'Zelda'.

I've heard of this game, the character designs remind me a lot of Persona. I think it looks pretty awesome to be honest.
That's because the Persona team developed this game. :p Which is awesome.

I'm sorry, a life without Mario, Link, Snake, Samus, Vic Viper et al must have sucked.

Nah, my life's actually been pretty awesome so far, possibly because gaming's never been my main form of recreation, just a very enjoyable secondary one. Thanks for the concern though. (I'll admit my post was a bit of a lie though. I have been interested in Snake and Samus' games, just never enough to actually buy and play them. Partly because I've done very little console gaming.)

Not to mention the fact that gaming wouldn't have gotten as far as it has without those Japanese created characters...

Just because I don't have much interest in playing them doesn't mean I don't appreciate what they've done for the medium.

However:

I haven't even HEARD of any of them except for Mario. I HAVE played the original mario games, if that helps.

I don't even understand how this is possible.

Edit: Didn't realize I'd opened this window an hour ago, a lot of posts since I initially looked.

Am I gonna be flamed throughout the forums for this? I believe we have been to the moon. I just believe the original moon landing was a hoax.

Realistically, yes, you will. I'd say it's not as much flaming as it is friendly(ish) mockery. Hey, at least you know what you're best known for around here. You're the Moon Landing Hoax Guy. I still think it's an absurd opinion, for many reasons, but it's harmless, so I personally don't mind it much.

What?! You must have? The heroes of The Legend of Zelda, Metal Gear Solid, Metroid, and Gradius?

I mean Zelda is one of the greatest game series...ever.

I'm so conflicted over this thing XD, the balance between awesome and shame is constantly shifting, haha.
Wouldn't be the nerdiest thing I've ever dressed (although, I admit, I have an acute sense of personal fashion which usually don't include game themes) and besides the average joe will think of it as just another humor-attempt t-shirt.

Though to be fair I suppose that most 'uneducated' gamers usually start off thinking Link is actually 'Zelda'.

Me, ten years ago. :lol:

PS: have you no shame, Taak? :xp:

What?! You must have? The heroes of The Legend of Zelda, Metal Gear Solid, Metroid, and Gradius?

I mean Zelda is one of the greatest game series...ever.

**** You. I have an overwhelming desire to play Gradius now. :xp:

Edit: YES!!!

Wouldn't be the nerdiest thing I've ever dressed (although, I admit, I have an acute sense of personal fashion which usually don't include game themes) and besides the average joe will think of it as just another humor-attempt t-shirt.
I was mostly referring to the pillowcase... I can't even imagine the looks/questions I would get from my friends if they came over and saw that thing chilling on my bed.

You got the pillowcase?
I pre-ordered the pizza box edition, yeah XD.

Mav's pillowcase will be all soft and have that new pillowcase smell, but in about a week it's gonna be all cracked and hard...
Actually I'm planning on selling the pillowcase to darky, you think he'll buy Lynk?

One of my business partners and I have been dabbling on the side in offensive novelty t-shirt design and wondering whether it was worth attempting to spin off into another business. Seeing as that market is so bloated now, maybe we should abandon that and go with the pillow cases instead. Offensive, exploitative and lucrative. Hrmmm......

• 1 year later...
The special edition takes a slightly different tack than most with its included extras:

Boxer shorts, t-shirt, Catherine (in lingerie of course) pillow case, all packed in a pizza box.

Is the special edition pack still available I would love to purchase one for my daughter :)

Archived