Home

Knights of the Old Republic : The Jedi Masters 2.0

Trex

OK, I have two new small jobs for anyone interested. Both are voice acting roles.

- Role one : ten year old male. About ten lines.

- Role two : ten year old female. About ten lines.

You don't need to be ten or anything, just to vaguely sound it. You can even be an adult putting on a voice.

Is anyone interested?

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright, have i gotten this right... In the old stuff you had voices made by the computer and now you are going to have recorded voices also(?) How are you going to do with the characters (like Tsig) that have a few lines already, are you going to have the same voices as before and make more voices with the computer to them ...or are you going to replace the old ones with new recorded voices? Anyway, it sounds like you're doing a great job! :thmbup1:

It depends on the character. I'm replacing the old computer generated ones with voice actors for some of the ones that didn't work as well.

Tsig is actually still generated, although sounding different now, but she's meant to sound like a bit of a computer. All of her lines are voiced in this way rather than just the main ones.

Revan by comparison, has been completely replaced by an actor.

It depends on the character. I'm replacing the old computer generated ones with voice actors for some of the ones that didn't work as well.

Tsig is actually still generated, although sounding different now, but she's meant to sound like a bit of a computer. All of her lines are voiced in this way rather than just the main ones.

Revan by comparison, has been completely replaced by an actor.

really, that's great that you are replacing Revans voice, becouse he's a "really" big character in the mod :thmbup1:

It would be cool if you replaced Freddon Nads voice too, becouse i had a little problem hearing his voice becouse it sounds like he's mumbling, actually i thought he was talking sith holocron language ....but what ever you think is fine with me! =)

How many areas do you intend to build and add to TJM?

There's five completely new modules added ;

- The villains private chamber/final boss fight arena

- 2 areas of Kashyyyk

- The Rhen Var battleground. This was in the original, but I've done something better.

- The senate

Plus other areas which are retextured old ones. The senate is the only one I'm yet to do anything on.

There is a way you can get around this problem. The way I would do it is to make the pc spawn in a new module which you won't be able to see because a computer terminal style dialog will start when you enter. The dialog will pretty much ask you hey do you want to play The Sith Lords or The Jedi Master? Then whatever option you choose it will take you to the damaged Ebon Hawk or the first module of TJM.

If you did it this way, wouldn't that come after the opening Star Wars title crawl and intro movie? I think that having separate folders for TSL and TJM is the easier way.

• 2 weeks later...

How's everyone doing? I have been modding Kotor I and II for many years like many others and just decided to register on the forums :thmbup1:

For the past year I have been going back to modding and worked on Kotor II GUI, skinning etc. I was wondering if you would like any help or need any assistance with skinning for this project? Here are just a few basic pictures I took with a new menu and main menu for TSL. I left out the font color tga for this pic. I can change it to whatever color you want, include any textures you name it. Just let me know if you would like some help.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
7382426af4fd58846f547b2d7a4ddcdda5d1f0f.png

Show spoiler
7382285041b84d72f4e97dc7a8abc4be96d065e.png

Show spoiler
73824592396741aaa799f1352ec260b6b32c323.png

Show spoiler
738249231841e3774eccfbd1ca0c414852cd437.png

Show spoiler
73824592396741aaa799f1352ec260b6b32c323.png

Show spoiler
7382426af4fd58846f547b2d7a4ddcdda5d1f0f.png

Show spoiler
738249231841e3774eccfbd1ca0c414852cd437.png

Show spoiler

7382285041b84d72f4e97dc7a8abc4be96d065e.png

Am I the only one not able to see the images? When I tried to copy the link to my browser, it gives me a 404, so could you upload them to somewhere else? I'm personally interested to see what you've done, but thats hard to when the images don't work!

• 3 weeks later...

hi, everyone. i sent a email to trex and asked how everything's going with the 2.0 and he said that he has just came back from the hospital and got a gastro intestinal infection so he's not feelin' well but he'll continue his modding when he's feeling better. ..and he told me to feel free to tell everyone on the forum, so here i am.

what you could do if you wounted to have tsl and this mod so you can chioce what one you wount to do, is make a nother button on the start menu and make a folder for this mod in the kotor direct and have a new overide, stream sound.... and make a link from that button to that folder in that game so you can have tsl in one bit and room for the jedi masters in the new folder ?

Archived