Home

Knights of the Old Republic : The Jedi Masters 2.0

Trex

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks great. I played through 1.0 and liked it, but the voices/ lack of voices really kinda ruined it in some places.

On a side note, have you or would you consider maybe making expansions after you release the final product? Like maybe more sidequests, new items, story extention, etc?

I'd like to see that. It would make it feel more like a truly new game.

This looks great. I played through 1.0 and liked it, but the voices/ lack of voices really kinda ruined it in some places.

On a side note, have you or would you consider maybe making expansions after you release the final product? Like maybe more sidequests, new items, story extention, etc?

I'd like to see that. It would make it feel more like a truly new game.

Uh, hes already doing that.

Here's a novel request...

Does anyone have my mod?

In case you don't keep track of these things, Megaupload.com has ceased to operate, and guess which filehost my mod was on. Since I am now invested in the newer version, I don't actually have a copy of the 1.0 installer files on my computer. I foolishly felt that Megaupload would be a safe place to keep them. Silly me. :xp:

So does anyone have the TJM mod files, and if so, would it be possible for you to upload them to a filehost and send them to me.

Hopefully it won't be that long until the new version is released, but there's always someone wanting to play the old one.

PM sent... I have it somewhere, just gotta find it.

Thanks. There's no rush though. Take all week if you have to.

Trex, did you need/want me to do the voice overs?

I'm not looking for voice actors just yet. I'm just focusing on getting a playable beta first, then i'll be posting what I need voice acting wise.

Wha site will you upload it to, I mean, Pcgamemods does NOT work for me...

I use mediafire, though there are many better ones out there. What have you got in mind?

Odds are I'll just use mediafire, or maybe just a direct download link on a new site I'm putting together.

Archived