Home

Knights of the Old Republic : The Jedi Masters 2.0

Trex

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any chance you'll also be able to have Revan's cape animate as well in your cutscenes? When your Revan "moonwalks" backwards in your video, his cape remains stiff.

Yeah, I should be able to.

I just had some problems with the test where the cape kept attaching to the feet.

• 1 month later...

WOW. Simply WOW. :thmbup1:

So, will there be an update soon, a teasing comment, jaw dropping screenies?

Trex, your jedi masters 1.0 was great for me, but a 2.0! I love the senate module, BTW, were those big smiley faces for test purposes? Anyway, hope you are well, and can you do that stuff in gimp?

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I'm back. :)

To commemorate the occasion, here's two little videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUGuFyUNPRM

Mira's voice is done very well! HK's will do..Talia sounded just awesome! But Bastila sounds too dilettante - Talia's voice is pretty closer to original Bastila's, than this one..

In others all is pretty cool;)

Trex!

Does storyline of your mod conflict with RoR's story? Or they could be different event's of one time period, which not conflicting with each other?

Thank you.

Trex!

Does storyline of your mod conflict with RoR's story? Or they could be different events of the same time period, and do not conflict with each other?

Thank you.

The story doesn't conflict RoR's story, the mod is canon and isn't based on anything we've seen.

someone on the first link suggested switching Talia and Bastila's voices, Tsig sounds much better. But I would suggest not sounding so mechanical with some of the voices.

Agree.Could be much better that this mod will be released later, but with real voice acting instead of remained computer lines, and, of course, with revoiced Bastila! She is TOO important character to be voiced so bad!

Agree.Could be much better that this mod will be released later, but with real voice acting instead of remained computer lines, and, of course, with revoiced Bastila! She is TOO important character to be voiced so bed!

the scene on Onderon, Bastila doesn't even sound like Bastila anymore...

• 2 weeks later...

At this moment, the mod stands thusly :

- Onderon/Dxun : Finished

- Etti IV : Finished

- M4-78-B : Finished.

- Telos : Finished.

- Planet X : Finished.

- Coruscant : Near finished (90%).

- Janacks : Finished.

- Mutanda : To do.

- Rhen Var and final levels : To do.

- Misc levels : To do.

Because of the way the game works, I'll have to finish all the other explorable planets first (only one of which is left. Hooray!). The final levels are all very linear, which makes them much easier to put together.

In regards to the comments on the voices, I am amazed that people think Talia sounds good. She's the computer generated voice! :D I am the only one who can hear the croaky mechanicalness? She might sound decent for her one line here, but it's a complete fluke. Ashley's Bastila is much better in the long run.

At this moment, the mod stands thusly :

- Onderon/Dxun : Finished

- Etti IV : Finished

- M4-78-B : Finished.

- Telos : Finished.

- Planet X : Finished.

- Coruscant : Near finished (90%).

- Janacks : Finished.

- Mutanda : To do.

- Rhen Var and final levels : To do.

- Misc levels : To do.

Because of the way the game works, I'll have to finish all the other explorable planets first (only one of which is left. Hooray!). The final levels are all very linear, which makes them much easier to put together.

In regards to the comments on the voices, I am amazed that people think Talia sounds good. She's the computer generated voice! :D I am the only one who can hear the croaky mechanicalness? She might sound decent for her one line here, but it's a complete fluke. Ashley's Bastila is much better in the long run.

I can't hear it in Talia, but I can hear it in the Captain that announces the arrivals for some reason.

Also, did you get my message?

Perhaps he should look through the auditions already available at the following two sites: Voice Acting Alliance and Voice Acting Club. After checking out the auditions, he should make his own post requesting auditions for all of his roles.

I've already done it twice since starting this remake. I got a couple of volunteers each time.

I'll probably try again in the new year.

Archived