Home

Dantooine Tension

Fallen Guardian

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yayeah! I don't even care what the update is anymore; I just need to know that this thing's still breathing :)

Nice custom skins! Keep up the great work, buddy.

Thanks guys.

And indeed it is still breathing... even if it's breathing slowly. I ran into a very weird snag, decided to wait a couple of days until fixing it, then some stuff happened and that couple of days turned into a month. (However, I did do some writing over that month) Anyway, I picked up where I left off today and that bug still persists, though I think I'm on the cusp of solving it. In any event I can continue working on the mod, with this bug or not, it's just a little irritating to have it in there right now.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to stop by to say work is being made. I'm also going to be starting my computer upgrade this weekend, which basically means I'll be backing everything up and transferring it over to the new machine. It'll be a pain in the rear but once I get my new PC set up it'll be worth it. Anyway, that's all for now.

• 1 month later...

Wow. That took... longer than expected. After having some life stuff come up and take away a week or so, I was then busy for another week. After that, it took a while to get everything configured and make sure I had all my stuff back.

Long story short, what was supposed to take a weekend to do took about a month... ugh.

Anyway, with my computer situation out of the way I can now resume work on Dantooine Tension! Hooray! (Keep in mind though I'm also a member of K1R and I have a couple secret projects I'm working on as well, so I won't be at full steam ahead, but I'll try to come pretty darn close.)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Wow. That took... longer than expected. After having some life stuff come up and take away a week or so, I was then busy for another week. After that, it took a while to get everything configured and make sure I had all my stuff back.

Long story short, what was supposed to take a weekend to do took about a month... ugh.

Anyway, with my computer situation out of the way I can now resume work on Dantooine Tension! Hooray! (Keep in mind though I'm also a member of K1R and I have a couple secret projects I'm working on as well, so I won't be at full steam ahead, but I'll try to come pretty darn close.)

You ready to take profit of the new box, then??

just focus on Dustil Restoration first please, first things first right?? :lol:

keep up the IMPRESSIVE modding :thmbup1:

P.S. videocard of this new rig of yours? same as before to keep running Kotor series, probably?? :raise:

just focus on Dustil Restoration first please, first things first right?? :lol:

Haha, yeah, Dustil's my main focus at the moment.

keep up the IMPRESSIVE modding :thmbup1:

Thanks and will do.

P.S. videocard of this new rig of yours? same as before to keep running Kotor series, probably?? :raise:

Same as before - mostly it was just the body, storage capacity, processor and motherboard that got upgraded.

• 5 months later...
TSLRP?

And TSLRCM had Dantooine restoration included, as well as additions by Kreia... both heavily modified by now.

haha. that was "ancient" ... TSLRP ... yeah ... I meant TSLRCM basically :lol:

anyway, would it be compatible with TSLRCM and/or Dantooine Restoration by itself? (remember that I "still" don't have TSLRCM new Override in shape and I just have "almost" all of Dantooine Restoration mod in shape).

thx Hassat and FG :grnbounc:

Archived