Home

Vurt's retextures

νυrτ

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the latest few days i havent been modding much at all, i've mostly been studying (Photoshop). I've decided that my first big texture pack will consist of nature textures only (including new sky boxes), then i might move on to interiors.

I prefer the previous ones but the new ones are still good if you like a less technical approach. Also when will the K2 reskin of the Ebon Hawk be on Kotor Files?

I'm not sure what happened to the K2 version, it was in the K2 upload que, but it has now disappeared, and I'm not sure why...

My TSL mod got rejected because it eventually expired from the upload que.

I think i will use Multiupload from now on. It's just so much easier to manage + much quicker (mod will be available within minutes instead of days or weeks, also, i often make updates to my mods - this would be a big hassle for me with KOTOR-files, unfortunately).

I'll post upload links in the release forum for the new Ebon Hawk and eventually the exterior texture overhaul. OR if you happen know a mod site (like TESNEXUS, but for KOTOR) without moderated authorization i can use that site, but i'm unsure if such site exists.

My TSL mod got rejected because it eventually expired from the upload que.

Sorry νυrτ if you re-upload I'll get it up, I've been moving around from country to country over the Christmas period, so was tyring to do KotOR Files reviews while balancing real life, and I actually wanted to take the time to do a longer review for your mod...

Archived