Home

Vurt's retextures

νυrτ

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merged your two WIP threads - please keep WIP work confined to a single thread rather than posting multiple threads, I have updated your first post with new pictures. -- j7

Its excellent re-texture work on the whole, what programmes and how are you doing it?

(not really a WIP since its already completed' date=' filefront is just taking its sweet time to approve it.):[/quote']

Seriously? You may of not noticed but it is Christmas, and so you know, Shem has a young family, DI currently has no internet connection and I spent all of yesterday cooking Christmas dinner, and Christmas eve was spent babysitting my bosses kids as he had to take his youngest to hospital... Oh and I've also been ill with food poisoning, but clearly I should of had KotOR Files top of my priority list >.>

yeah the whole idea of the new thread was to keep it to a single thread, thanks for merging them.

I'm using Photoshop. Pics are my own mostly (taken with my Canon 500D) and some are completed using filters (such as the structure texture on Dantooine), the sky shots are from various sources on the internet, they're heaviliy edited in PS though. To create seamless textures i use the offset function in photoshop, very useful..

I know its christmas, it wasnt meant as an offence to anyone.

I know its christmas, it wasnt meant as an offence to anyone.

If you didn't mean it to be offensive, then you should seriously consider apologizing to the KotorFiles staff for your extreme impatience.

Every single moderator and administrator on staff both here and at KotorFiles (which is not part of LucasForums, but some of the staff here also volunteer there) are VOLUNTEERS. None of us get paid. We have family, work, and school responsibilities that must be met before we can come here. Shem, Darth InSidious, and jonathan7 spend hours upon hours on KotorFiles, and Darth InSidious and jonathan7 then spend more time here just so YOU can have fun with mods. In addition, some of them live in a different time zone than you, and may be asleep or at work or school when you are in the middle of your free time.

You should THANK them publicly for taking the time to approve it despite their many obligations to family and friends at this very busy time of year, instead of complaining when they didn't approve your mod the very instant that you uploaded it. Personally, I'm grateful that they had their priorities straight and spent time with their families instead of staying chained to KotorFiles on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Archived