Home

Vurt's retextures

νυrτ

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, How could I've missed this thread x-D

Very nice work; Bumpmaps awesome!!!

Now someone will need to retexture all the pary members and NPCs, they look cartoony next to this more realistic texture approach :-p

Hope to see this finished for each planet, can't wait to see what you're up to for those!

Glad you like it. Here's the final version, its a bit "cleaner". I'm just adding a few damaged versions of it and then i'll upload them..

The archive will be ~113MB(!), i hope that wont be a problem (when it comes to uploading it to KOTOR Files?)

ir373.jpg

i guess can do side by side comparison (same position for all shots) later on with all the models so people can judge / see easier which model they prefer. personally i think the later model looks more "interesting".

Here's the "battle torn" version (is it too much?) of the ship, with me in the front (i had to try skinning a head, havent done that before) - staring angrily at you :D

nud34.jpg

/vurt - screen spammer no.1

Hmm imo its not easy to see what is up/down or mirrored on the model, the details are very "difuse" to say the least.

ok, which model do you want me to upload, vote 1 for the top one, 2 for the lower :)

.. i can't upload both textures, they are quite big (16MB each.. and there's 14 of them).

dtc2w.jpg

Archived