Home

Vurt's retextures

νυrτ

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which weren't working either since our upload system severly dislikes the ' icon in filenames.

So I've removed them (and the droid one, which wasn't working either) until SH can re-upload them with a proper working name... which may take a while depending on when he gets better...

Apparently our uploader doesn't like apostrophes in file names. I've changed the file names and have re-uploaded the files. The links above work now.

Sorry about all of the errors, folks. In the midst of all of this, I found out that I have to have surgery on Monday so I guess I've been a bit brain-addled.

Apparently our uploader doesn't like apostrophes in file names. I've changed the file names and have re-uploaded the files. The links above work now.

Sorry about all of the errors, folks. In the midst of all of this, I found out that I have to have surgery on Monday so I guess I've been a bit brain-addled.

No worries SH. Good luck in surgery.

• 10 months later...

canderis: yeah i agree, lips arent that good on default model either, i just kind of painted over them.. it's getting better though:

8up37.jpg

the snout needs to be a bit more glossy maybe and lips are now slightly too thick instead :p

sith holocron: havent decided yet.

Zalbaar with some TXI tweaks:

looks better IRL because FRAPS is making everything dark, had to edit the gamma afterwards so colors and details are a bit off.

Christos: I already did one for TSL, i believe there are some images on the first page. There's a link to the mod in my sig.

Archived