Home

Vurt's retextures

νυrτ

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really dont like the original design of the ground level, it's so dull, when you get from dantooine to kashykk it's like "oh yay antoher brown world!!!".. i expected this world to be more jungle like when i first played kotor, so for me it was disapointng. i think the ground level needs to be a bit more lush.. sure the sun is more sparse because of the huge trees but it really shouldnt hinder plant life completely, got lots of dark woods around here with huge pines that blocks sunlight, but they're still lush with many green plants and flowers.

sorry for long rambling and spelling, lol, a bit drunk (its the swedish national day).

i really dont like the original design of the ground level, it's so dull, when you get from dantooine to kashykk it's like "oh yay antoher brown world!!!".. i expected this world to be more jungle like when i first played kotor, so for me it was disapointng. i think the ground level needs to be a bit more lush.. sure the sun is more sparse because of the huge trees but it really shouldnt hinder plant life completely, got lots of dark woods around here with huge pines that blocks sunlight, but they're still lush with many green plants and flowers.

sorry for long rambling and spelling, lol, a bit drunk (its the swedish national day).

I have a feeling this will go down as one of my favorite posts on a forum, ever. But that aside, I totally agree. Also, maybe those blue flowers are a kind that thrive in deep shade or something. Main point, it looks awesome.

Wow, some very good textures in there. Dang, loving the details. It certainly makes the game feel more fresh.

Shame the wookie model isn't more detailed around the mouth. IMO, the lip thing doesn't really work well. It's a bit to 'glued on' in looks. Not certain you can get rid of that. Like I said it might be more the model then your skins itself.

Nonetheless, some high quality work!

Zalbaar with some TXI tweaks:
looks better IRL because FRAPS is making everything dark, had to edit the gamma afterwards so colors and details are a bit off.

Christos: I already did one for TSL, i believe there are some images on the first page. There's a link to the mod in my sig.

I can only seem to find your Ebon Hawk and Protocol Droid links.

And these textures are looking incredible!

EDIT: Nevermind, found the the 0.1 Versions on DeadlyStream.

Twilek + new uniform.. not sure about the blue color but i really dont like the default design and colors.

http://i.imgur.com/LFgAC0q.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XdhFXMk.jpg

Is it just me or does the pink twilek kind of suck.. i'm thinking of making it white instead, the only Twilek (that i can remember) from the original Star Wars movies is Bib Fortuna, and he's white.

Archived