Home

Back again, back again

Death

Hello strangers. Ya I know, I know. I've been bad and haven't posted in like forever but now I'm back (hopefully). I just get into these moods where I don't do anything but read fan fiction or write it so if I disapear again I'm of in lala land, but I'll always be back (yay).

Oh hey, anyone see Lord of the Rings?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DEATH IS BACK!!

*runs around screeming* SHE IS BAAAAAACK

Quick Lynk.... get the Nails.... the nails..... or the hammer and ill see to the nails :D

Oh and BTW... welcome back Death.

DD.....: PARTEEEEEY!!!

WOOOOHOOOO!!!dance.gifdance.gifdance.gif

ylsuper.gifdazzler1.gif

wraith_squadron.jpg

"You know, if I had even the tiniest control over the Force, What I,d do with it? I,d scratch that little spot in the center of my back I can never reach."

-Garik Loran-

X-wing Series, Book 5. Wraith Squadron.

Yep Lynk.....here are the nails. *hands Lynk the nails of life* :D :D

Now be sure you put them down ferm.. so they dont get loose :D :D

wraith_squadron.jpg

"You know, if I had even the tiniest control over the Force, What I,d do with it? I,d scratch that little spot in the center of my back I can never reach."

-Garik Loran-

X-wing Series, Book 5. Wraith Squa

Originally posted by Death

Ahhh!! They're gonna nail me to the floor! Help!

Well I'm glad people still remember me. :D

I only saw LOTR twice (going to see it next week again maybe) and can I just say LEGOLAS RULES!!!!!!

*uses perma bond glue instead8 There. No need to get blood all over the nice clean floors. :D

What is the obsession with Leggomyeggoass? You, my sister, my sisters friends, a bunch of people I know. I mean he IS cute but i think Elijah Wood is hotter.

Rev: See the movie first. THEN open yer big yap about characters.

^^;;; I guess i should. And yes, i have NEVER seen LoTR OR Harry Potter.

Originally posted by Lizard_Queen

*uses perma bond glue instead8 There. No need to get blood all over the nice clean floors. :D

What is the obsession with Leggomyeggoass? You, my sister, my sisters friends, a bunch of people I know. I mean he IS cute but i think Elijah Wood is hotter.

Rev: See the movie first. THEN open yer big yap about characters.

^^;;; I guess i should. And yes, i have NEVER seen LoTR OR Harry Potter.

What is up with my obsession with Legolas? Well first of (besides the fact that he's just hot) he's a total bishonen. I mean the only way to describe that elf is pretty. And then there's the fact that he can walk on snow, that was just funny! Super hearing, super eyesight. And man can he aim!! Anyone who can shoot an arrow into the mouth of a troll while the troll is moving is very cool in my book. He's my favorite character and deserves more screen time!!!

Originally posted by Death

What is up with my obsession with Legolas? Well first of (besides the fact that he's just hot) he's a total bishonen. I mean the only way to describe that elf is pretty. And then there's the fact that he can walk on snow, that was just funny! Super hearing, super eyesight. And man can he aim!! Anyone who can shoot an arrow into the mouth of a troll while the troll is moving is very cool in my book. He's my favorite character and deserves more screen time!!!

Oooooh! Archery! ^^;; Forgot bout that. Archery rocks! Except when the string catches your arm, then it hurts like a son of a gun.

Originally posted by Devil Doll

wraith, just remember that LQ and death has weird rpg characters that only they can understand it :p they are in a imaginary world like all of us, but they are in a different world, so just say yes and ok hehehe

:D :D :D ok..... i think :D :D :D

*shrugs*

Archived