Home

Girls?

Crazy_dog no.3

I was about to say. Rogue9 put his picture in the thread. Surfnshannon is the only one I think is definately female. POST IF YOU AREN"T SURFNSHANNON!!!! Sharafett was my other guess but that one got knocked down pretty quickly after that almost flame-war at the creationism vs. evolution thread.

well mmmhh... Devil Doll is a girl

Lizard Queen is a girl

Death is a girl

oh jah..... they go to Rogue Squadron :D :D :D:p :p

and at galaxies.... i think that Juztyn is a girl too..... dont know why tho. just a feeling in the force.

wraith.jpg

"So here I am stark naked, locked out of my quarters, running around the corridors looking for a towel, a rag, anything, and I turn a corner and bump right into the executive officer. He has about the same sense of humor as a Wookiee with a rash. So I throw my best salute and say, 'Major, I regret to report only partial succes with the Personal Cloaking Device.'"

-Garik Loran-

X-wing Series, Book 5. Wraith Squadron.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Oh, that's funny, ha ha. You might wanna check out Sherack's sticky.

I thought you were female too.

Originally posted by Surfnshannon i am a girl...is that a bad thing?

i didn't know there wasn't any other girls in this forum...or better yet...are there any that also play SWGB?!?!

I am a lone wolf...

Surfshannon, its not a bad thing, perhaps they are just looking for a girl to get fresh with. :D

:cool:

Remember when I made Fergie's head explode becuase of that one avatar I used? :D

Maybe there aren't many women here because of that age old gender stereotype that parents seem to raise their kids with.... Thats what I've noticed kinda...

One does not have to be female to have a female avatar. I made this avatar because I like Saya from the movie Blood: The Last Vampire, not because I'm a girl. And if you didn't know that, then maybe my little dissertation in the girlfriend thread would've enlightened you as to what gender I am.

Archived