Home

How long will you live

Zygomaticus

It said i'm already dead...so nothing to worry about. :D

Your average life span is:

83 Years Old

By modifying your Health, Lifestyle, Diet and Environment you can live to be: 97 Years Old

You were born on Saturday, January 21, 1984. You have lived 6,612 days and have 23,756 days left to live. Lets make them count!

You should die on Monday March 14, 2067 at 9:31:58 PM. I AM NOT GOING TO BED AT THAT TIME. I'll die awake thankyouverymuch, or since i hate mondays, I'll eat alot of fatty foods on friday, and be in hospital by saturday, and die on sunday. Which would make my viewing on tuesday, if i were put in a funeral home asap, and i'd be buried on a wednesday....

:p I don't think it's possible for me to die.

That scared the bajeezus out of me when it popped up that clock counting down seconds. I will live to be 88 but I could live to be 99. Dying in March 2075. A couple of years before the tricentennial. That would make me mad if I died before the tricentennial. That will be my goal. To live to the tricentennial.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Didnt I not tell yall that I am immortal? oops the sercet is out! :D Just great now the Federal Government is after me to figure out the formula of how to be immortal. (stupid post huh? ;) )

Truthfully I hope about a hundred year.

Originally posted by Supreme Warlord

Didnt I not tell yall that I am immortal? oops the sercet is out! :D Just great now the Federal Government is after me to figure out the formula of how to be immortal. (stupid post huh? ;) )

Truthfully I hope about a hundred year.

HOLY SMOKES!!!!! Warlord, back? Where have you been hiding out? This means Captain Drake and Duder will be posting here any minute now...

;)

Guest Supreme Warlord

I have been hiding out in the hospital. I got in some bad wrecks. I am not going in details. But thanks for noticing:D I am expecting them to post. I am still waiting....

Originally posted by Supreme Warlord

I have been hiding out in the hospital. I got in some bad wrecks. I am not going in details.

Dude, sorry to hear that. :( Glad your out and about again though! :D

I've missed your egocentrism, and of course your banter with your fellow spammers Drake and Duder. Don't tell them I said this but, I think they've been a little lost without you ;)

:D

Guest Supreme Warlord

LOL! Lost them?! most doubt it hehehehe. ;) What have they been up to? I can see some of their post and I have a lot of catching up to do hehehe. Btw what is going on in the Senate? There is only two post in there and that is patheic. :)

Oh yeah I like your banner and Avatar dude! What have you been up to?

Just to keep on topic, so that I want be branded a spammer:

83 Years Old

By modifying your Health, Lifestyle, Diet and Environment you can live to be: 96 Years Old

You were born on Sunday, January 29, 1978. You have lived 8,796 days and have 21,426 days left to live. Lets make them count!

You should die on Wednesday October 27, 2060 at 10:20:30 AM.

Warlord, Thanks for the compliments on my banner, Eets made it for me, I made the avatar.

I have begun to post more regularly, however the US government has seen fit to make it very difficult for me (I post from work). When you, Drake and Duder were in your Hayday, I was here, but didn't post much. That is why I only have 400 and some posts, but registered Aug 1, 2000. But I did get a kick out of you guys' posts, so it's good to see you back.

The Senate could use your charisma, as you have noted, it has digressed to little more than post a week. Therefore, I charge you, Warlord, to breathe life, once more, into the senate forum. I know this task will find you well, for you were born, it seems, to be in the public's eye. Go my son... Godspeed

:D

Guest Supreme Warlord

As you wish my master. *bow*:D

To the heck with the topic right now. I am waiting for Duder and Captain Drake. i want to see their reaction hehehehe. I know we are the guys that make the board kicks hehehe just kidding:D I am full of it.;)

Got to watch the US Government man. :D

Guest Supreme Warlord

92 Years Old

By modifying your Health, Lifestyle, Diet and Environment you can live to be: 99 Years Old

You were born on Thursday, April 19, 1984. You have lived 6,526 days and have 26,981 days left to live. Lets make them count!

Life Meter

Birth

Mid Life

Death

You should die on Tuesday January 14, 2076 at 10:01:44 AM.

Oh man that is a long time! heheheeh but i will live longer than that:D

87 Years Old

You were born on Monday, April 09, 1984. You have lived 6,536 days and have 25,365 days left to live. Lets make them count!

You should die on Wednesday August 12, 2071 at 1:15:00 PM.

that means that if I exercise and treat myself a little better I can see Haleys comet

You should die on Thursday May 04, 2073 at 12:46:31 AM.

Boy I can tell this is accurate because it is obviously considering advances in medicine and all that good stuff...lets just say that this is a Wild, but educated, guess... I'd say this is just as accurate as "Jesus is comming for Y2K!!!"

Archived