• 18 to 19
    • 20 to 21
    • 22 to 25
    • 26 to 34
    • 35 to 44
    • 45 to 50
    • over 50
    • dead

I'm in the upper quadrant, on the other side of the line from Stormhammer - 35.

I'm about to turn 36 (Apr 5), and my wife basically coughed up that she had pre-ordered JK2 for me, because she was getting nervous about it being there in time and her not having anything major for me on my birthday. She is still a bit burnt from ObiWan - I'm a pain to shop for, so when an easy target falls through it is a drag for her to scramble!

So ... basically I'm old enough to have just been 12 when I asw Star Wars (it wasn't Ep IV then) in theaters, but no so old that my parents wouldn't let me see Jaws when it came out; old enough to have played Castle Wolfenstein on an AppleII+ when it was new, but not so old that I couldn't still break out a can of whoop-a** on RtCW ;)

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

I'm in the upper quadrant, on the other side of the line from Stormhammer - 35.

I'm about to turn 36 (Apr 5), and my wife basically coughed up that she had pre-ordered JK2 for me, because she was getting nervous about it being there in time and her not having anything major for me on my birthday. She is still a bit burnt from ObiWan - I'm a pain to shop for, so when an easy target falls through it is a drag for her to scramble!

So ... basically I'm old enough to have just been 12 when I asw Star Wars (it wasn't Ep IV then) in theaters, but no so old that my parents wouldn't let me see Jaws when it came out; old enough to have played Castle Wolfenstein on an AppleII+ when it was new, but not so old that I couldn't still break out a can of whoop-a** on RtCW ;)

Mike

I agree you never get to old to play games :) So you are from MA well I am from Southern NH. Maybe we can set up a local server some where and get some locals on here for some lightsaber duals hehe.

Originally posted by GUNNER

I'll be 36 next Sunday so I expect some sweet presents to start arriving at the house.. hint hint..:rolleyes:

Lets see a poll for how many of us are parents but still try to find time to game a little. :D

Birthday on Easter? Old man (you got me by a week ;) )!

Well ... I have 2 kids, who are old enough (4 and 5.5) that they will go to see AotC, but young enough that they won't be playing any T rated games for a while. I showed them the opening from JK1 a while ago and it still scares the little one ...

I'm being home schooled (how ever you spell it) in LittleRock, CA, not AK, CA, a little town of the population of 9,345 with BK resturant, a 76 gas station,a Micky D's :D , I live in the good homes. To get to my house you take a right at MAMA's PIZZA, the greatest pizza in the world, then a left, go down all the way to the end, and on the left is my house:D :D man, I'm in sixth grade and this thing took me about 4 minutes to right:D

Archived