Home

Daily Zen Hip-hop Jamboree

Zoom Rabbit

If an organic being was flushed out the airlock, the prussure inside thier bodies would litterally cause them to explode, since in space there is no pressure to keep all the air and fluids in.

It would not be an ice horse. it'd be a horse in many small itty bitty pieces.

MOOOO!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about if we squish the horse really good between two metal plates, then beam the whole thing out into space? Pre-burp the horse corpse, as it were...

All of this just makes me more certain than ever that I need whiskey. Right now! Get it for me! :D

'Well, dammit, now that we lost a second one, I can't see how on earth we're going to put the band back together. We can get the first one's kid to do it for us like last time, but how do we get a sit-in for George? I guess the only thing we can do to clone him. So what if it'll take years for the clone to grow up? The public will wait. Yes, I know the other two will be dead by the time the clone grows up. We'll just have to clone all of them. That's right--John, too. Kick out that little snot nose...he can do black jeans commercials for all I care. Oh, you don't like that idea? Immoral? Guards--take this one below, get a DNA sample then ice him. I can make a clone of him, too. Move it, or you'll be spending the weekend in a petrie dish!'

(How the clone wars really got started.)

• 3 months later...

Now all Zoom has to do is attach about 9,000,000 outboard motors to Cuba, or perhaps just give everyone an oar. He can then sail the island across the Atlantic and wedge itself in the English Channel. This new land bridge will allow the British Army to rapidly overrun France and possibly Andorra. With access to continental Europe's superior food, people will make less fun of England. In an unfortunate side effect, Europe's rapidly growing Muslim population finds themselves helplessly addicted to Cuba's abundant sugar. Trying to find an outlet for the impending sugar rush, the world's pogo stick stockpiles are depleted overnight. This cripples Iowa's econony and leads to its secession from the Union. Civil War part Deux will involve both NATO and the Sino-Australian alliance.

Archived