Home

RE-Shuffle

Spaff

Its quite obvious that most of the traffic of the mojo forums is infact only in this one forum and that some of the others are pretty useless.

well, im going to be reshuffling and renaming, adding some other areas for discussion... making sure that some posts are moved to other threads.

if anyone has any suggestions id like to know. not being a massive forum man, i wasnt the best person to design these in the first place :)

i thought maybe aneaster egg forum...

hmm oh i dunno... jsut trying to make this palce more fun and get more fools in here for you to flame and make them cry

Just do one forum. I hate having to choose which one to go in. Its like, there was a short thread on here about a Monkey Island movie, but there was a huge one about it on Escape MI, so my points had already been raised over there. For those who go to both (I only go here and the Dig) they would get deja vu.

So, there'd be:

1. Mixnmojo Forum.

2. Dig Forum. (and other sites in future)

Because, the fact is, if you want your thread read (oh, I rhyme, I rhyme baddd) you put it in this forum. I might put a post about sound problems with DOTT in the technical forum, and the people who know how to fix it are in here, so it doesn't get read and my problem isn't solved. Thus, I develop a deep and dark hatred for mojo, and begin enquiries on the internet as to where I can buy really big guns, and where various people live. Stuff like that might happen. Maybe.

Originally posted by LucasTones

1. Mixnmojo Forum.

2. Dig Forum. (and other sites in future)

NO! Just having one Mixnmojo forum would be terrible. It's already cluttered with stuff that should go other places. I say that the help forums should be merged into one all-purpose help forum, and the feedback forums should do the same. That way, people would be less confused about where to post.

I like having one forum. I like to read all the stuff that's posted here. I'll gladly read, say, a post about Loom here, but I doubt that I'd ever check a Loom board. People will flock to the most general forum and post everything there, so I don't see a point.

Well, now if you'll look they've been rearranged so that most everything is supposed to go in the top "General Discussion" forum. Chat about the Mojo sites themselves can go in the "Mojo" forum though that one isn't really so necessary and could go away.

I think keeping troubleshooting separate is fine, and also keeping Mojo Questions and Problems separate is fine.

Ok, I think we're done re-shuffling for now. Here are the results:

Mojo Discussion is now known as General Discussion.

Community Banter, Forum Feedback, and Site Feedback, have merged to form Questions and Comments.

The Technical Help and Hints and Tips forums have merged.

The Community section has been shifted up, and is ready for more hosted forums to be added (we'd really like some more!).

That is all.

I think it should stay the way it is. One forum is good, and it'd be annoying seeing these 'help me' messages here all the time.

However... This is definitely just me, but I wish all the hosted sites' forums would be merged with this one.

I can't be bothered to read so many of them, and I'm sure there are worthwhile posts there.

Archived