Home

New faces, or names, rather, it is good to see you guys!

Heavyarms

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if anything this thread shows how some people get on a spamming-spree when they're close to 1000 posts...

Crazy-dog anyone ? :D

Anyways, i'm sure i'm one of the Famous 150... Now let's separate and choose our own Count, shall we ?

:D

Welcome, all newbies. Enjoy the stay; you'll find that these boards are among the best feel-good boards on the net.

Greetings and Salutations to all you newbies out there in Lucasforum land!

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Havoc Stryphe (Member #106), Jedi Knight and friend of lucasforums. I too am one of the famous 150, but alas my post count does not reflect that fact accurately. Therefore, I have set forth on a quest to make up for lost time. You will see my post count climb more rapidly than it ever has. For I have the accepted daunting task of reclaiming my rightful place in the 150 by achieving the custom rank they have all attained. Let no man stand in my path, except if they are a MOD/ADMIN (Hey, lines have to be drawn somewhere!), they can stand in my path of course ;)

So, was that too much over the top? :p

Take note, this is a semi-productive way to SPAM, after all it's more than just a few words, and contributes to the ongoing discussion in this thread! :D

Originally posted by Clefo

I've been here since GB.com started, but I didn't spam as much as many of the oldbies.. Which is why I find myself saner than them :D

Ahh nostalga... Remember when I freaked Fergie out with that one avatar? Man that was a great time!

I remember...*shivers*

C-Dog!!! You remembered your password long enough to build up your post count! Amazing;)

I've been around since...I guess...August last year. Why I stayed is still a mystery to me;)

Remember when Tie Guy went on that HUGE spamming spree to get to 1000;)

Am I an oldbie? If I remember correctly, I was the 18th member to join (courtesy of Rogue15)...I never made it much past 100 posts though...until the merge, when my RSN post count became my overall count. :D

Advantage to having a 7000+ post count: No one dares call you a newbie. ;)

Originally posted by Redwing

Am I an oldbie? If I remember correctly, I was the 18th member to join (courtesy of Rogue15)...I never made it much past 100 posts though...until the merge, when my RSN post count became my overall count. :D

NOOB!!!! And you'll never be able to find me, much less touch me, in my custom TIE Defender. :D

Originally posted by Tie Vac™

NOOB!!!! And you'll never be able to find me, much less touch me, in my custom TIE Defender. :D

I could have sworn I conclusively proved (in my mind at least :D) that that damned thing could never work :D

Originally posted by Redwing

oh.. you mean here at GB :D..

well lets see... i had like 300 posts when the forums merged.. and like 680 on RSN when the forums merged... that is the way i got to my 1000 posts :D

Originally posted by Wraith 8

oh.. you mean here at GB :D..

well lets see... i had like 300 posts when the forums merged.. and like 680 on RSN when the forums merged... that is the way i got to my 1000 posts :D

They didn't combine post counts when they merged, they just took the highest one. If they'd merged i'd have around 6500 now between all my accounts.

anyways, so when did you get the other 3500?

Originally posted by Tie Guy

They didn't combine post counts when they merged, they just took the highest one. If they'd merged i'd have around 6500 now between all my accounts.

anyways, so when did you get the other 3500?

well they merged them for me.. and deleted the other wraiths i had.

the other once i posted inlike 3 or 4 other forums.

number 1 posting for me: Rogue Squadron.net

number 2 posting for me: SWGalaxies.net

Number 3 posting for me: Galactic battlegrounds.com

number 4 posting for me: X-wing Alliance.net

with that i post in the E3, the feedback, Grim fandango, the new EP2 and occasionally on JKII.

now..... did i explain myself enough to you?? :p :p

Archived