Home

Want to become a Jedi? Read this for Jedi questions.

Wraith 8

After reading this thread, you still want to become a Jedi?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. After reading this thread, you still want to become a Jedi?

• YES! Im not afraid! (you will be. You will be) :yoda:
    • I guess so. dont know. (See threw you we can) :syoda:
    • Nope. No way. (Afraid are you?) :rhett:
    • I wasnt planning on becoming a Jedi. (hmmmm. A wise choice.) :yodaball:

wow... i have been away for like 4 days... and this is what happens :D.. im glad to see the discussion is as great as this :D.. i only hope it will stay a discussion.. or ill be forced to close this thread... but it aint there yet.

im no longer stating my opinions cause well.. everybody already stated my opinion. i just say... go for it guys.. try.. it ... you dont know if you dont try... say we are wrong... and show me... us ... how you become one. im not being sarcastic with this.. i realy want you to try... but we are just warnign you guys... we dont want dissapointing faces.. it wouldnt be fun.. it is still a GAME. like MikeC said... for the real Jedi's.... play JKII... and you will feel just as good.

i have spoken :D:p

-Wraith 8-

wraith.jpg

"You know, if I had even the tiniest control over the Force,

What I,d do with it? I,d scratch that little spot in the center

of my back I can never reach."

-Garik Loran-

X-wing book nr. 5. Wraith Squadron

Rogue Squadron.net

Give in to the insanity. It is unreasonable, but it is your destiny!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Ulic Quel Droma

playing jedi knight ii dosnt give you the feel of being a jedi tho, its just people with lightsabers you cant use force's cause you get abused, so i dont wanna play jkII for my jedi needs

hmmm. have you tried playing other Jedi games :D...

im not ttrying to diss you or something... but euh.. how do you know that all force things will be available?

I just try and be positive to all. I've had my little sneak peaks *cough*....but if you really just trust in your self you will become. its those 95% who can't trust them selves to keep it true that will fail. Its a role playing game, just keep that in mind and you have nothing to worry about =)

"may the force be with you"

I just try and be positive to all. I've had my little sneak peaks *cough*....but if you really just trust in your self you will become. its those 95% who can't trust them selves to keep it true that will fail. Its a role playing game, just keep that in mind and you have nothing to worry about =)

*shoots himself*

But you know, you might be right, or you might be wrong. Is it because we 95% know how hard it is to try to be a Jedi, and don't waste our time?

Is it because we don't "trust ourselves"?

Is it because we don't have the guts to try?

Who knows, but odds are: By the time you realize you can't (won't) become a Jedi, I'll be a rich-ass doctor and I ain't loaning you **** :)

Originally posted by JediGhost[sITH]

*shoots himself*

But you know, you might be right, or you might be wrong. Is it because we 95% know how hard it is to try to be a Jedi, and don't waste our time?

Is it because we don't "trust ourselves"?

Is it because we don't have the guts to try?

Who knows, but odds are: By the time you realize you can't (won't) become a Jedi, I'll be a rich-ass doctor and I ain't loaning you **** :)

But Ill Be a dir poor Bounty hunter and kill yor rich butt and take yor money!:fett::deathstar:D

Remember, by their very virtue, PCs are heroes. As a result the ratio of Jedi can still be realistic, simply because all Jedis are heroes, therefore a ratio slightly higher than 5% (Certainly no more than 10%!) could easily fit into the continuity, and there seems to be no more than maybe 7% of the population of the game, judging from my experience, who have the drive to become a Jedi for the correct purposes, so I don't actually see a major problem brewing. I'd still like more of an idea of the system that will be used, but I can wait.

well.. my philosopy of live is:

Think the worst. Then it only gets better.

so if you think like: hey i wont be jedi, and then you find out you can be... you would be very happy.

but suppose you think you wil be a jedi.. and you arent able to become one... you will be disapointed.

i think this is positive thinking. i mean i want a ferrari in live. but im thinking to myself that i will not get one. so it can only improve. but if i ever am able to buy a ferrari i will... and then i would be very happy.... catch my drift?

-Wraith 8-

I belive you've missed the main point into becoming a Jedi

as yoda says........Do or do not....you've already made your turn at the dark side. its only the ones who know they will that will. YOur missing the whole this game is trying to achieve. its trying to bring the feel of the movie to us. including the thought process =)

if you set your self up for failure then you've already failed.

there you go again with your mystical crap. just because you become fs doesn't mean you become a jedi......and you are right at one point...you either become force sensitive by some organic means or you don't you can't try to become a jedi

EVEN if you want to..it will just *happen*

He has made his way to the dark side by NOT having high expectations? Excuse me, but my idea of the dark side is dreams not made true, longing for things that you can't hold on to, finding yourself wanting more than you can have. That is what I think of as the qualities of the dark side, that is reasons why people gets angry, sad, dissapointed and violent.

Just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by JediGhost[sITH]

I'm sure aftet you become force sensitive (which is also a little bit of luck) there are grueling trials and tests to become a Jedi.

So now you can think and talk like one (so can I, so can all the Star Wars fans), but can you be one? Are you prepared to pass the "trials", whatever they may be?

If I become Force-sensitive, I will be ready for whatever trials there will be, and all obstacles in front of me, I will do whatever I can do to become a Jedi. And I did read all of the original post, and I am ready, and willing to do what I need to do, and I do not worry about what it takes, I will do what it takes.

Originally posted by Andrew Past

If I become Force-sensitive, I will be ready for whatever trials there will be, and all obstacles in front of me, I will do whatever I can do to become a Jedi. And I did read all of the original post, and I am ready, and willing to do what I need to do, and I do not worry about what it takes, I will do what it takes.

Say that now and then come crying back a week after the game is out and whine, "I tried, but I couldn't do it. Where is the Strat Guide!?!"

And we shall slap you upside the head!

w00t! 5th page! w00t!

Originally posted by JekRendar

Say that now and then come crying back a week after the game is out and whine, "I tried, but I couldn't do it. Where is the Strat Guide!?!"

And we shall slap you upside the head!

w00t! 5th page! w00t!

Perhaps you shall be the one whining, a jedi must be encouraged not pointed in the path of the dark side. Encourage them, do not discourage, as if you do...

"He may be the death of you"

:ben: + :vadar: = :lsduel: = :gben:

:p

Guys Guys Guys....

please let this thread stay a discussion and not a Flame fest ok?

indeed..... there is do.. and not try. So by all means do.

im not holding you back..

This game is indeed made to feel the galaxy of star wars.... but if you start like that.... ill ask you a question...

In the movies ep4, 5 and 6.... is it crouded with Jedi? is the jedi the only thing in the game?

then ill ask you a second question. is this a jedi game? is this game made for ONLY jedi's?

Then ill ask you a third question.

WHY? Why do you want to be a jedi? just so you have cool force powers? or for peace and justice in the galaxy?

This game..... is a MMORPG... the last three letters are: RPG.

Role PLaying Game. it is not a L33t jedi fighting game.

im not dissing you of... please come a jedi.... i wont say try.. cause well.. then you will again start throwing Yoda quotes at me :D

by all means becomea jedi.. look me up ok? ill buy you a beer ok?

-Wraith 8-

Originally posted by Wraith 8

is this a jedi game? is this game made for ONLY jedi's?

WHY? Why do you want to be a jedi? just so you have cool force powers? or for peace and justice in the galaxy?

I know that this game is not a Jedi game and I know that being a Jedi will be hard and difficult. My reasons of becoming a Jedi is so that I can help others, like the Rebels so I can return peace to the galaxy.

Originally posted by Andrew Past

I know that this game is not a Jedi game and I know that being a Jedi will be hard and difficult. My reasons of becoming a Jedi is so that I can help others, like the Rebels so I can return peace to the galaxy.

now that is a good reason to become a jedi... mostly i have heard is.... wow lightsaber slashing force powers and all that stuff....

now i mean... i would LIKE to have a lightsaber... but now way am i gonna get one :D

Archived