Home

Want to become a Jedi? Read this for Jedi questions.

Wraith 8

After reading this thread, you still want to become a Jedi?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. After reading this thread, you still want to become a Jedi?

• YES! Im not afraid! (you will be. You will be) :yoda:
    • I guess so. dont know. (See threw you we can) :syoda:
    • Nope. No way. (Afraid are you?) :rhett:
    • I wasnt planning on becoming a Jedi. (hmmmm. A wise choice.) :yodaball:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a little FYI.

uhmmm 56 people voted they WILL be Jedi..

and NONE have accepted my bet......

see a patern here :D

and suppose that ony 15 out of 3000 make Jedi

Suppose.

that means that now... 41 people are very disapointed.... right?

They are TRUE jedis, they know that your beer-offer is a trick! When you go into the pub for the beer you will call the imperials (or a bounty hunter) to destroy the jedis!

They are the real deal!

I like the way you think... muahahahaha!

Hey and if you become a Jedi, along with Wraith's beer, I'll give you a FREE TOUR of the Deathstar! How does that sound?

And no, that Darth Vader is not one of those cheap Disney robots! Har har...

What I am going to do is this. I am going to fight against the Empire very...umm...dedicatedly. Then I will get the expansion and fly X-wings. If I happen to stray along the path to becomming a Jedi, so be it. I will follow that path. I almost actually prefer the Rebels. One thing people dont understand is they arent all-powerful. They cant go along slaughtering Rebels or Imperials. A person with a blaster CAN kill a Jedi. It might be harder, but they can. With 4 or more people against a Jedi Knight-lower, definetly. They just cant understand.

Wait, is it possible that the Empire will destroy the Rebellion and that the galaxy will be ruled dictatorially?

Only if they have a huge discoball nr.2. :deathii: And the galaxy is already ruled dictatorially, the emperor disbanded the senate remember?

I don't think that there will be massive scale battles between te rebs and imps, because that would not fit in teh continuity. The ''battles'' will probably be small scale skirmishes where rebs have to try to achieve an objective before more imperials arrive.

Like Zendjir said.

No massive scale battles between the factions that would settle the Galactic Civil War.

Only battles that could shift the influence of the controlling faction on a planet. But nothing as major as complete control of a planet. :) Just my thought though.

I think its ashame that the game is designed so that not everybody (in fact a very small amount) will be able to play as a jedi. Although I completely understand that it is set at a particular time in ST history and to have legions of jedi would be completely stupid.

And although the game (that im aware of) doesnt have a level system of progression it would be interesting and perhaps fairer if at a certain point in a characters career they could have the option some how to pursue becoming a jedi (e.g through visiting temples or going on quests or helping other jedi) . I would propose that the actual part of becoming a jedi easier than it is going to be but sustaining FS extremely hard. This would at least give people who were interested the chance to pursue becoming a jedi even if it were only for 2-6 hours of game time.

tell me what u think. it could all be crap but who knows?

:lsduel:

Personally, I am among those who think that if I meet a jedi I don't know more than once a month, I'll be dissapointed. Well, that's me, and the game I want to play.

Perhaps this could be a fair solution:

Make a specific "Jedi Server", just like most MMORPGs have a PvP server. On this server, the chances to become jedi could be, well, 10-20 times bigger, or even more. All hopeful jedi could go there, and run around with their lightsabers, and the server I would play on would be a hundred jedi-wannabes poorer. To me, it's a win-win situation...

Thats an interesting idea Setsuko. I've been thinking along those lines as well, a PvP dedicated server with increased chance of becoming Jedi.

Perhaps an even better solution would be introducing a server where people can select Jedi skills straight away (therefore leaving the mystique of becoming a Jedi on other servers intact). This way they can l33t sp34k and uber and bunny-hop all day long until their heads explode. The real business of SWG can move along on proper servers where serious players can get on with having fun.

Originally posted by The Sicness

First off, I wanna say that I'm new here. And I was wondering if you could fight side to side with vader and become a traitor, backstabbing and killing him.

If I was able to become a jedi, I wouldn't, I want to be a zebrak marksman.

Hi and WELCOME TO THE SWGALAXIES.NET forums.

hope you will stay around with us.

to answer your question. if you become a dark jedi.... vader will try to kill you. remember that there are always 2 sith lords. there is no room for another dark jedi in the court. You can however fight aloong side him as a normal imp officer.

BUT... you will NOT be able to KILL any important charachters like Darh Vader or Luke or whoever.

hope this answers some of your questions.

C ya

-Wriath 8-

Archived