Home

Who is this?

Yep ... I sliced and hacked again. This time I pointed my connection at Skywalker Ranch. And what I found there ...

I believe this is a shot from the Ultimate edition of the original trilogy, the one that will be released on DVD, it will feature a new charachter.

Apperently the character is a guitar player / singer / dancer. But I'm not sure who the actor is. Can you help me?

(space to get the picture under the banner)

rebo.jpg

wait till leon comes.....:o WHEN LEON ATTACKS!

i thought it was oola's main squeeze! now we know that leon has a girlfriend.....hmmm! too bad she dies:eek:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

.... Were's the end of his guitar?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i see it, it is in front of her...um...stomach:D :p

Oh no! Now that I know what Leon looks like, the mystery is gone. He looks nothing like I would have pictured him. Of course, the guitar bit was completely unexpected! :D

I don't know Leon, the automatic authority and respect you commanded by your prose and unknown identitiy alone is extremley lessened by this photo..

J/K ;)

You always be respected on these forums, even if you pork twi'leks with your guitar for fun! ;)

Archived