1. 1. Have the mods gone bad?

• Yes, they have
    • No way!
    • I\'m not sure
    • Some have, some haven\'t

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I musta been really, really tired when I posted this yesterday. I mispelled EVERYTHING, which I usually don't do. Anyways, this is a widespread problem, which couldn't be solved by a few simple PMs. I wanted to get the other members opinions on this issue, anyways.

I wouldn't dare to go against the mods ... I believe I have all the active mods on msn ... their good fella's.

But I do think that Kudar and JayVisIon should be un-modded. Not that their not good or something ... they're just never there, kinda misleading.

But for the rest ... most mods are okay. Even the Netherlands have their own mod :D

Im not so sure about Jay, but as you know Kudar started his own fan site battlegroundsuk.com. And i've been in touch with him a lot there...and now he's just disappeared...never comes there anymore...i think he's lost interest in swgb....thanks to the Soccer World Cup:mad: :(

[immense sarcasm] I do my best to be the most uppity and snobbish mod ever. You scum are not fit to be the dog poo on the bottom of my shoe. I will condescend you all I want because I am better than you are. Ha. [/sarcasm]

:p

In all seriousness, what are you talking about, hannibal?

I didn't create this thread to list my grievances about the mods. I was simply wondering who thought the mods were getting a little uppity, or at least some of them.

I saw some condescension in the CC tourney, and quite a bit more then was needed in the thread about the site rules and policies.

I HATE MODS.... i hate , i hate , i hate MODS. i mean Mistery Of Da Sith is a stupid game...... what? you werent talking about that?? oh... my mistake :D

i have almost all mods from thsi site on my MSN aswell.. except for niner.... and Leon... oh wait.. i think i have niner aswell. :D

Archived