Home

Growing... Growing.... Gone!

Boba Rhett

I'm pretty sure most everyone here is pretty much done growing but how long did it take you to get to where you are now?

Did you all of a sudden shoot up?

Was it just a gradual growth?

Are you still waiting/yerning/praying for a growth spurt? :D

I never really had a spurt. It was a pretty steady growth. I swear one of my friends grew a foot in three months though. :D

I had been steady growing, just a bit over average height when I hit a growth spurt and as far as I know it hasn't stopped yet. It has slowed a bit, but I'm about 5,7 but haven't a teen long yet so I may grow to a height a little above 6.

My old scout master would say I had grown taller than him every week. I never really belived him, but its understadable him being my same height in the start ...

Sithcloak

Originally posted by Chase Windu

How did you know? Who told you? Tell me!!!

Well well well... looks like Rhett's famous brother Chase finally started posting on the board! :)

Welcome to the GB board, Chase!

*Gives Chase an official welcome giftbasket*

(BTW, I'm back! :D )

I'd say growth spurts. I think sub-limanubly I got tired of staring Fossie in the face (fossie who is quated for telling such funny jokes as (Fozzie is performing stand-up comedy.)

Fozzie Bear: There was this sailor that was _so_ fat -

Fat Sailor: How fat was he?

[breaks bottle]

Fozzie Bear: Uh ... He was so fat that everybody liked him, and there was nothing funny about him at all.

Archived