Home

The Matrix

leXX

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Ratmjedi

leXX's hero's was a a thing like the Matrix Revolution.

Here's a link:

http://raabase.tripod.com/avatar.html

Look at the bottom.

:duel::lsduel:

How dare you shamelessly promote my old site.

he he he... j/k

I stopped making avs for a while. Just too many to do for this forum and others.

leXX's heros started the whole thing.

vive la revolution! :cool:

I meant no disrespect by bringing up your old site. -=Chi3f=-

As about the hero's I never meant to bring up any bad memories or stuff like that. I really never knew about the whole thing. All I knew was that you guy's were like friends or whatever.

I hope none of you are upset with me.

:lsduel::duel:

I meant no disrespect by bringing up your old site. -=Chi3f=-

As about the hero's I never meant to bring up any bad memories or stuff like that. I really never knew about the whole thing. All I knew was that you guy's were like friends or whatever.

I hope none of you are upset with me.

lol. Don't worry bout it, Ratm. It all got carried away when too many ppl wanted to join. But like the others said, that's old news.

This Matrix revolution is a cool idea. Now let's hope everybody gets along better this time. ;)

*bump* :D

*1,000*:p

To make this post seem relevant and not like a celebration thread.

Hmmmm...........

Do you guy's know if there is ever going to be a attempt to make a Matrix game? I know that Max Payne has the bullet time effect but do you guy's know if there is ever going to be a game?

I also vowed along with Teutonicknight to never let this thread get left alone for long. Even though I may no longer be in the Matrix Avatar Revolution don't think that I have lost any love for the movie. I am still a fan but just did what I felt was good for me and the Revolution.

• 2 weeks later...

There were two parts of the Revolution. The first one was started a couple months ago. Then I brought up the idea again. So I gave the Revolution new life. I might not do much but I brought it back.

Oh, read this post and figured it was about the revolution... sorry.

I'm once again apart of the Revolution. But I'm not animated ;)

Kudos to the person who can make the background matrix code and saber glow green :D

OddJob looks better with the saber... even though his hand does look a little deformed... oops :p

Archived