Home

The Matrix

leXX

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm going to bump this.

Anyway, for those lunitic film makers out there (rasies hand) who are dying to know how to create the "bullet time" effect; I found a tutorial on how to do it with Adobe Premeire alone!

http://www.creativecow.net/articles/kumar_satish/bullet_time/index.htm

Yippie!

Note: Even if your not interested in making the bullet time effect, download the example clip anyway, it's sooo cool!

yeah the movie companys are calling this year "The Year Of The Sequals" (i think i spelt that right)

with another dude wheres my car movie and the matrix movies and a whole lot of other movies, so if you want to know what happend to your faveriote Robot(terminator), agent(The Matrix). This year is the year to save your cash for the movies

Or would the name for this year of movies be "How we milked the public for money"

Seems like too many of the releases by the major film companies are those that are a sequel to ones released not that long ago...

It seems as if every movie that comes out, not based on real life, has some kind of 2nd, or 3rd movie planned before the first one is even released.

Actually, the Wachowski Brothers had The Matrix planed as a trilogy from the very start. They wrote the whole story (indended to be released in 3 parts) written before the first film was in production, they just never had enough money at the end of filming to continue on with the other two. Thanks to Warner Bros and it's phenomenal success, the 'other 2 parts' were able to come about.

Archived