Home

The Matrix

leXX

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOTR, SW, The Matrix, Harry Potter, all movies that were planned to be more than one movie at release...

I do not have problems with these movies at all, it is what were middle of the road movies that somehow have spawned sequels. There are some movies that use the "formula" that they think makes successful movies, and they milk it dry.

It is different when a movie is planned as multi-movie saga, compared to those that are just sequels. Many of these are adaptations from books, that require more than one movie to do it, or each movie is a different book.

Some movies do well as sequels, but the first movie was actually good, it is those that have a crap first movie, but the sequel is still released anyway.......

I am more against the movie studios that don't want to take a risk and try something different, but want another Jim Carrey movie, that has him pulling faces, coz they know a certain amount of people will see it, therefore getting the profit they wanted.

It's the lack of quality in the original movie, that some how perplexes me that it actually needs a sequel....

I was walking around my public library the other day when I saw the Newsweek Magizine about the Matrix Reloaded :D

It turns out that the physical mag. has much more content in it. For instance, there are more pictures. (I saw one of Zion) and also there was a a little chart explaning where all the ideas of the Matrix came from. It was awesome and had much more info than the internet version.

Matrix Fans out there: WATCH THE SUPER BOWL!

Yeah, I know, for me to be saying that (I hate football sports)

“The Matrix: Reloaded” (Warner Bros.): Studio sources have confirmed to FilmJerk.com that a 30-second teaser for the next installment of “The Matrix” franchise will premiere at this year’s Super Bowl. When the original teaser debuted at the 1999 event, it was heralded as the break-out winner among the films competing—no one had heard of it before that time. Look for the teaser here to ratchet up awareness as well, and stroke a fervent fanbase.

Click the Source Link for more info on the Movie previews during the Super Bowl, including Hulk, T3, and more!

Link: http://www.matrixfans.net/news.php/5994

______

Also, on a side note, new pictures are now on the offical site. There basicly bigger versions of the Newsweek article pictures. (The Newsweek ones were cropped)

Originally posted by leXX

When is the superbowl? I'll have to stay up all night to watch it. :(

I have no idea in England... but it's the 19th at 3:00 if you live in CA... :o

I just had the most amazing idea! Reversed TiVo! You can cut out all the programing, and only watch the commericals! ;)

New sig! Doesn't look like Mace & Obi are trying to dance? :D

Edit: Whoa, LeXX, your a Mod at the SW boards! Congratulations!

OH MY GOD

heres the latest from the matrix sequals

apperantly at matrixfans.net theres a new trailor coming out but none knows where to get it from, well i have it and as soon as i can find a host ill post it meanwhile here are some pics i found from the new trailor

The%20Matrix%20Reloaded%2019.jpg

0,,2002230270,00.gif this ones funny

MY HEART IS FRIGEN POUNDING

THIS TRAILOR IS AMAZING BETTER THEN OUR CRAPPY ONE

I AM NOW A RE-MATRIXFAN

THERES A LOBBY SHOOT OUT SCENE IN THIS ONE AGAIN BUT WITH TRINITY, Morpheus, AND JET LI i think!!! except its in a dungeon

DAMN IT LEXX/ TEUTONIC KNIGHT WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!!?

Well all I can see are the pictures that you posted but it looks very sweet. :D I am trying to just see the trailer but all I get is a blank screen. What do I have to do to see the trailer and to save it to my HD.?

I am also a huge Matrix Fan and you didn't include me :p

Edit: I just d/l the trailer and it isn't very new. It's just the old one with a few new scene's added.

:duel::lsduel:

Get DAP TK. I have a 56k too but I just used DAP and I d/l the trailer in about 30 minutes. It is really good. Bye the way. If you don't know what DAP is it Download Accelerator Plus ;)

Does anyone know what the Asian typing says. I don't know if it is Japanese or Chineses but I am intrested in knowing what it means.

:lsduel::duel:

Archived