Home

Favorite Fighter Game

Darth Groovy

What is your favorite fighter game?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite fighter game?

• Mortal Kombat(Or Sequals)
    • Tekken(Or Sequals)
    • Street Fighter(Or Sequals)
    • Bushido Blade(Or Sequals)
    • Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi
    • Clay Fighter(Or Sequals)
    • X-Men Mutant Academy
    • Primal Rage(Or Sequals)
    • Battle Arena Toshinden(Or Sequals)
    • Bloody Roar(Or Sequals)

Another poll for me to get flamed on. Once again if I fail to mention your favorite in my 10 POSSIBLE POLL just let me know which one is your favorite. When I say fighters you can go back as far as you like. Just list the game you most enjoyed when it came to button mashing and whooping your opponents ass the way mamma used to do it!

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Another poll for me to get flamed on. Once again if I fail to mention your favorite in my 10 POSSIBLE POLL just let me know which one is your favorite. When I say fighters you can go back as far as you like. Just list the game you most enjoyed when it came to button mashing and whooping your opponents ass the way mamma used to do it!

Fighting games are my specialty.

FAVORITE: Tekken 4 (and all the others)

IMPRESSIVE: Virtual Fighter 4.

Soul Blade, Soul Calibur, Marvel vs. SNK, Street Fighter Alpha III, Battle Arena Toshinden III, Mortal Kombat. It's all good.

Great thread Groovy! :thumbup:

I voted street fighter for the sheer heck of it... and for *NOSTALGIA*... awwww man! that game had feelings........

But, I'd say the best fighting game I've played is probably tekken (the original one!). Yeah, I just loved that jaguar man!!

And that bruce lee fella who could run up on someone's chest and then come crashing down on them like death from above!!! YAY!

Or, that samurai guy who had the sword which he could stab people with, or use it for harakiri!

Or maybe that sexy chinese grrl with that wicked backwards throw... awesome animations for it's time!

But I must admit I've never tried the sequels, and I haven't tried a single fighter game for ps2, dreamcast or xbox yet.... so slap me.

Archived