Home

A More Mobile Eets

Eets

Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

[b(Remember, pedestrians are worth 100 pts each, 200 on a bike!) :D [/b]

They're worth 400 if you can knock the pedestrian off the bike, and send the bike into a tree! :D

*Shall be getting his permit soon...* The thing is, it won't even last a year as I plan on a liscense before the permit ends :D... I'll have to turn over my ID though instead of keeping it :eyeraise::disaprove... Oh well, congrats to you Eets. Just make sure to drink an drive and whatever illegal stuff. Ooops. Did I say that out loud :D? J/k, j/k of course ;P

Remember, little old men and ladies in wheelchairs are 500, with a 100 point bonus if you send 'em flying. And groups of kids start off at 50 points for the first kid you hit, but then the point multipliers come in and you get at least 1000 points out of the bunch.

I be a sick little person. :dev7:

Since we're talking about being old and about the point system for hitting people with cars... Anyone here (besides me) know what movie introduced the idea of earning points for hitting people with a car? For that matter, has anyone else seen the movie?

Kryllith

Originally posted by Kryllith

Since we're talking about being old and about the point system for hitting people with cars... Anyone here (besides me) know what movie introduced the idea of earning points for hitting people with a car? For that matter, has anyone else seen the movie?

Kryllith

Absolutely! Death Race 2000 starring Sylvester Stalone & David Carridine! It was Sly's very first big screen movie, I believe.

"It must be Euthenasia day at the Retirement home!" :D

I loved that movie! :p

Hitting and popping the neighbors soccer ball that always goes over the fence - 300 points

A family of squirrels caught under the car wheel - 1500 points

Hitting every set of trash cans on the block on your way to work on trash morning. - 5000 points

Barely missing a hillbilly and not having your tires or windows blown out by his boomstick. - priceless

I just had to do that. Someone feel free to write a better one. ;)

Archived