Home

Han Solo model in progress

Major Clod

hmmm veeeery nice dude. So yeah only problem I see with the blaster is that I can see the trigger and yet no finger. It just looks weird to me. I would lower it a bit and pull it back... yep indeed i'm an old hand at weapon replacements and yours is looking veeeeeery nice. Can't wait.

Arco:deathii:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I am considering doing legolas. The model wasn't really for JK2, actually it wasn't for any game in particular, but it wouldn't be too hard to port it to JK2. I'll think about it and see waht happens. Right now I've joined an unannouced project for the latest unreal engine, so I'll see how time treats me.

Geez, EVERYone is going to Unreal... Raven had better do something, release a new Star Wars game with a better engine (Unreal perhaps :D).. FIrst Kinja, then I heard VolrathXP is going, Now Major Clod? MAN!!!.. But, its not like I can't see WHY... after reading up all about it, it sounds like an engine I could work with to make something, and I never make anything, cept doctored images (especially for P.E. in HS, and for Jedi Knight screens of models and skins, and how I would make them if I had any real skinning or modeling skills.

Anyway, I hope ya do make Legolas for JK2...

I read that you are going to unreal ..... but i was wondering if before you do if you would plz make a Mace Windu Model... i found one being made but the author has disappeared so its probably going to never show... PLEASE make one you are an awesome modeler i would really appericaite it

Originally posted by MaceWindu779

but the author has disappeared

No new posts for a week and suddenly you've "dissapeared" even when they've said there wont be many updates cos they are busy

Originally posted by MaceWindu779

so its probably going to never show...

have some faith. people dont make models so that they can stop making them when they are 80% done.

the people on these forums have no pateince

well that looks great now clod. Good one! On the unreal thing... I will move to that due to the better things that can be done with it. I may do a few more skins for jk2 (like some for mods etc) but really it's coming to an end now cos I am so bored of star wars skins!

Arco:deathii:

I read that you are going to unreal ..... but i was wondering if before you do if you would plz make a Mace Windu Model... i found one being made but the author has disappeared so its probably going to never show... PLEASE make one you are an awesome modeler i would really appericaite it

LOL.... I've seen you on a couple of threads/forums with this request. Believe me, alot of people want Mace Windu done. I too was dissapointed how the other project turned out. Clod, I'm not sure if you said your leaving JK2 as far as modeling but I hope not, you've done some excellent work. I really pray that you complete the Tusken Raider model too. But should you decide to leave, I must thank you for the models you have done. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Wow MC. Do you live next to Harrison Ford or something? The mouth and nose are perfect! I can't wait to replace that stupid Bryar pistol. The Blastech also looks GREAT!

Thanks for all the hard work this obviously was (is). I can't wait!

Han Solo rocks....And the DL-44 to...thats just to good

Clod. your tribute has been amazing man we all cant thank you enough. or for that case want you to leave hehehe

:D:D:D:D:D

If you do goto unreal....one model i thought you would really do well in is either a

Geonosis Padme!!!!!!, Zam Wessel, or even a Geonosian

We all admit it.... your one of the best around here :D

Call me picky, but one of those lines goin down his face from nose to cheak, one is longer than the other... unless that's just the sideways view and/or his face.

and do you plan on puttin any facial hair on him, if I recall he looked a lil more rugged :p

Hey Major i was wondering if you had time to make a good ninja model..... if you can please respond to this post :cool:

im sorry i dont have many pics but almost everyone know what a ninja looks like http://www.entertheninja.com/multi_media/ninja_pictures/images/ninja_art/pic_ninjaart05.jpg

If Possible make the clothing look like this pic except black

http://www.entertheninja.com/multi_media/ninja_pictures/images/ninja3/p_n3_05.jpg

here is another reference pic

http://www.entertheninja.com/multi_media/ninja_pictures/images/pic_ninjawarriors.jpg

Call me picky, but one of those lines goin down his face from nose to cheak, one is longer than the other... unless that's just the sideways view and/or his face.

and do you plan on puttin any facial hair on him, if I recall he looked a lil more rugged :p

Look closely at some Harrison Ford pictures, especially from the later films, you will see that one of those lines is actually longer than the other. :) Oh, and regarding facial hair, Han Solo was always cleanly shaven, he never had any facial hair. Maybe you are getting him mixed up with Indiana Jones?

I've been working on the skin for the last few hours, and this is how it has progressed from the first shots. The new version is on the right.

Han 6

This model should take significantly less time to release than the tusken, as it will be fairly simple to weight.

Archived