Home

Hello, My Name is Darth Groovy

Darth Groovy

Ok now that I got your attention.....what you thought I was a NoOB and you were getting ready to russle my feathers?

Anyways, in some ways your right. I never post here, but GBA is my second favorite game and the scene at the Swamp is rather dull lately.

Now that that is out of the way, I want to plug and pitch for my website(click on my sig) I am looking for one more writer. Currently I have a toys section that I will be closing due to the fact that I can find no writers interested in toys. So I am left with the dilema of finding new material. If you can think of something that would go good in that place, or if you are interested in toys, please contact me:

darthgroovyii@aol.com

Thanks for all your help. I will visit here more often!

Yeah, I noticed most of the people over at JKII like to talk about thier mods or their servers so your off topic got the short end of the Bantha...but over here we do things differently...We...umm...we do things over here...defferently...somehow...Don't worry I'll remember sometime...maybe...well anyway...

Here's some Gummie Jawas.

*hands Yoda_623 and Darth Groovy a package of Gummie Jawas*

BTW, Rhett has apparently had some trouble getting on since I've only seen him post 2 or 3 times this week...er...last week...whatever...

Anyways, welcome to our little niche in LF. Although if your looking for excitement you may not be in the best place. Fun, yes, excitement....maybe.

Says the man with 5000+ posts that mostly ended up in the Off-Topic Forum;) :D (A.k.A.- Tie Guy)

-said the man with 5000+ posts that mostly ended up in the Off-Topic Forum (A.k.A.- Darthfergie):D

Wow people are really friendly over here! What I like most of all, I don't see any Kit Fisto JK or -=Lyger=-, and that is not such a bad thing.

BTW Yoda_623 was my master for LucasForums Jedi Academy! I owe all props and mad respect to him. He taught me everything I know.

One thing I promise, is that I always have something to say........I hate spam.........and sometimes I have a warped sense of humor, but never insuliting. I think I shall duck in and out quite often.

BTW Rhett....it is a relief to know you don't hand out baskets right and left.....because I never actually got one. Then Again I never posted a "Hi I am new thread until now." Over at OBi's forum all you have to do is log in and they drown you with welcome baskets.

Manipulation! is on ice until I rebuild the site from ground up with something outside of WSM templates.........staty tuned!

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

GB is a nicer, kinder, gentler forum than most I've found. Helps me balance out my native abrasive XWA, the insane hijinks of RSN and the n00bie-ridden halls of JKII.

JKII has experienced a state of social retardation......kind of like American Network Television.

Look to see me here a bit more often.

Archived