Home

Genota

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by KingPin

^ some times you just have to let go....find another home, you cant stay in one place make homes all around the place

excuse me? your telling me to go away... just like that... to let some n00bs take it over? i dont think so......

Originally posted by Wraith 8

excuse me? your telling me to go away... just like that... to let some n00bs take it over? i dont think so......

ROFL, your funn man, you totally miss read that :rolleyes:

^ thats from the TV show called....ummmmm, CLONE HIGH!

< from music Video called....Do The Evolution

^ ooo shes perty

< BANG!

Originally posted by Lynk Former

@ Black Mamba: Don't argue with a supermod, don't argue with someone who is native to this forum, don't argue to someone who has been here longer than you have.

why, i cant say whats on my mind anymore?

Originally posted by Nute Gunray

In the first world, we speak English. I'm not sure what language that was. We have words like "funny," "you're," and "misread."

maybe my mind isnt only focused on one language missy, i speak Arabic, French and a bit of Chinese, but i also speak good english

^ still flying, with no where to go

< Q. Tarantino in his early 30's-40's

Originally posted by Lynk Former

XD ahahaha what makes you think Wraithy speaks english as his first language :p well right about now this thread should become useless and closed...

i already agreed to that, and i didnt say anything about Wraith 8 so stop bringing him up to defend yourself

Archived