Home

Bad News Guys

obi

The computer I am on now has some sort of hyper-modem, and it is fast as anything! I am like "woa......"

Well, I'll be online a few more minutes here and hopefully I'll see you guys on at least Tuesday, maybe Monday.

I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE AGAIN!!!!!!

:(

OMG I AM SO ANGRY!

Here's the complete story:

Whilest I was watching the Doc Hollywood DVD, I became bored with it, and decided to go to LucasForums. WHen I got to my computer, the words "Operating system not found" where spread across the screen, with a black back ground. No matter what key I typed, it just repeated itself. I rebooted the computer to no avail. After 2 hours of trying to fix it, my mother says "Let's just go to Augusta, Jake, and wash the car." (She cares nothing for the computer)

SO I said, "Hey, There is an office Depot right beside the car cleaning place!" SO I went there to tell you guys what happened.

I come home, and my father has a smirk on his face.

"Fixed the puter." He said.

I was angry that my father could fix it and I could not, but I am also very happy it is working now.

He fixed it by "Taking the modem out, and put it back in." -his words. I thought this was totally illogical, but hey, it worked!

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and no, this thread wasn't to get me posts, this is all true!!!!!)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

My hard drive has crashed AGAIN!!!! ERG!!!! and I am on a computer at Office Depot to tell you guys I won't be back for a few days untill it's fixed.

Hope you miss me, and don't do anything I wouldn't do!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *cough cough cough* excuse me....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gose that sucks though i think that my computer mite crash soon also. gosh i hate this compaq

edit: oh your back NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO uh i mean YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i guess you get two welcome back cakes

Originally posted by obi-wan13

My hard drive has crashed AGAIN!!!! ERG!!!! and I am on a computer at Office Depot to tell you guys I won't be back for a few days untill it's fixed.

Hope you miss me, and don't do anything I wouldn't do!

You're one of the few people that I find highly entertaining.

Good luck with the new hard drive. :)

Sorry guys, I won't give out my I.P. on the forums, that's just generally not a good idea. Enough people know it already, some that I have no idea how they got it. I can't handle that many people on my server anyways, so there's no possible way that we all could play on it. Also, anyone who knows the I.P. I ask you to not post it on the forums or tell anyone. If I decide to let a few more people in on it, I will PM or email them myself. Sorry guys, not trying to be mean, but my connection just can't handle that many. This is not a dedicated server, it's just my own PC after all.

Archived