Should we go to War with Iraq  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should we go to War with Iraq

• Yes.KILL THEM ALL
    • War isnt the answer

Originally posted by mima kake

War is for people who don't have the intelligence to listen to each other,

and try to understand each other.

Please call Saddam today and try to explain to him that what he is doing is wrong. Post again when he agree's to step down and let his people be free.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ckcsaber

Going to war is the worst thing we can do to ourselves

Of course it is! I mean war is much worse then a state that allows terrorists to train, give them a safe place to plan out attecks, provides them with chemical weapons, provides people to test previously mentioned weapons on, and will one day give them nuclear weapons if they can. Not to mention that it kills its own people, reinforeces the blind hatred of Americans by force, provides incentive to suicide bombers, attacks its neighbors, sponsers legal rapes, and tortures people who think different. Thats much better then war isn't it?! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by FatalStrike

Of course it is! I mean war is much worse then a state that allows terrorists to train, give them a safe place to plan out attecks, provides them with chemical weapons, provides people to test previously mentioned weapons on, and will one day give them nuclear weapons if they can. Not to mention that it kills its own people, reinforeces the blind hatred of Americans by force, provides incentive to suicide bombers, attacks its neighbors, sponsers legal rapes, and tortures people who think different. Thats much better then war isn't it?! :rolleyes:

i never looked at it from that POV:( , you got me thinking

Of course it is! I mean war is much worse then a state that allows terrorists to train, give them a safe place to plan out attecks, provides them with chemical weapons, provides people to test previously mentioned weapons on, and will one day give them nuclear weapons if they can.

Do we have evidence that Hussein has done any of these things? It sounds like you're describing Osama bin Ladin's training camps which are not in Iraq.

Some people seem confused, Saddam Hussein is not Osama bin Ladin. We don't know where bin Ladin is now... maybe we should, oh, I don't know... FIND HIM?

Jedi_Monk.jpg

Originally posted by Jedi_Monk

Some people seem confused, Saddam Hussein is not Osama bin Ladin. We don't know where bin Ladin is now... maybe we should, oh, I don't know... FIND HIM?

Jedi_Monk.jpg

wtf do you think we are trying to do

and i am not going to vote becasue i disagree with both of the options

i do think we need to go to war to save innocent americans, war is bad but another 9/11 is worse

i do think we need to go to war to save innocent americans, war is bad but another 9/11 is worse

Oh yeah,a innocent american is always better to save than an innocent iraqien...:rolleyes:

um

9-11:3000 kills on us

War on Iraq:about 3 to 4 thosands of innocent iraquins lost...

Originally posted by Tyrion

Oh yeah,a innocent american is always better to save than an innocent iraqien...:rolleyes:

um

9-11:3000 kills on us

War on Iraq:about 3 to 4 thosands of innocent iraquins lost...

ok..

if he gets nukes or bio-weapons, it will kill more then 3,000, try like 200,000 immeaditly

the citizens of iraq are part of the iraq goverment and are there for part of there enemy...i know it sounds wrong but are we just supposed to stand by and watch?

it may seem narrowminded to you, but it will be neseccary some time

As said earlier, war will not hurt Saddam it will only hurt more of the people of Iraq. A way must be found to get rid of Saddam. If we got to war with Iraq, more lives than 3000 will be lost, much more. Not just Iraqi

"In the end all sides loose"

Tyrion keep ur racist views to urself. Who are u to decide whos lives are worth more? And u say there were 3000 kills on Us, bul**** there was 2,801 deaths and they were not all Americans !!!

Fatal strike once again gives us his great opinion, u willing to go fight then m8??

Going to war wud be the worst thing to happen and is never the thing to do, many arab nations would join with Iraq plus maybe some african nations, hell u cud start World War III.

Originally posted by Master Bodle

As said earlier, war will not hurt Saddam it will only hurt more of the people of Iraq. A way must be found to get rid of Saddam. If we got to war with Iraq, more lives than 3000 will be lost, much more. Not just Iraqi

Tyrion keep ur racist views to urself. Who are u to decide whos lives are worth more? And u say there were 3000 kills on Us, bul**** there was 2,801 deaths and they were not all Americans !!!

Fatal strike once again gives us his great opinion, u willing to go fight then m8??

Going to war wud be the worst thing to happen and is never the thing to do, many arab nations would join with Iraq plus maybe some african nations, hell u cud start World War III.

Um...how the hell am I racist? by saying that an american life is the same as a iraquin?

War won't hurt Saddam? Um....the whole point is to eliminate Saddam. It isn't over until we do hurt Saddam.

He signed a CEASE FIRE AGREEMENT. He then BROKE that agreement. How hard is that for you to understand?

Tyrion was using Sarcasm you fool. He is on your side of the argument.

By the way the duty of a nations government isn't to make sure the death totals are even, its protect its people form further attack. So sorry if you think that Bush should put Iraqis ahead of Americans but in case you haven't heard, THAT'S NOT HIS JOB!

Do you know anything about reality or do you just live in your idealist fantasy land all your life.

I am in the reserves m8 so you bet your ass I am.

Do you not know that Saddam has killed 1.5 MILLION people in his country? Yet you defend him? WTF is wrong with you. The faster he is out the better for his own people.

NO arab nation would join. Saudia Arabia wouldn't lift a finger to help Saddam, being that in case you don't read wanted to invade them. Iran HATES Saddam more then we do. Iraq has terrorist cells that attack Iran. In case you weren't informed they were in a very long war.

You obviously are speaking thru idealistic views that filter out reality.

Bob Dylan - Masters of War(1963)

Come you masters of war

You that build all the guns

You that build the death planes

You that build the big bombs

You that hide behind walls

You that hide behind desks

I just want you to know

I can see through your masks

You that never done nothin'

But build to destroy

You play with my world

Like it's your little toy

You put a gun in my hand

And you hide from my eyes

And you turn and run farther

When the fast bullets fly

Like Judas of old

You lie and deceive

A world war can be won

You want me to believe

But I see through your eyes

And I see through your brain

Like I see through the water

That runs down my drain

You fasten the triggers

For the others to fire

Then you set back and watch

When the death count gets higher

You hide in your mansion

As young people's blood

Flows out of their bodies

And is buried in the mud

You've thrown the worst fear

That can ever be hurled

Fear to bring children

Into the world

For threatening my baby

Unborn and unnamed

You ain't worth the blood

That runs in your veins

How much do I know

To talk out of turn

You might say that I'm young

You might say I'm unlearned

But there's one thing I know

Though I'm younger than you

Even Jesus would never

Forgive what you do

Let me ask you one question

Is your money that good

Will it buy you forgiveness

Do you think that it could

I think you will find

When your death takes its toll

All the money you made

Will never buy back your soul

And I hope that you die

And your death'll come soon

I will follow your casket

In the pale afternoon

And I'll watch while you're lowered

Down to your deathbed

And I'll stand o'er your grave

'Til I'm sure that you're dead

diddlediddle saddam is goint to have problems diddle diddle

****ing iraqui gov needs a big blow in their asses then get rid of their biological/chemical/nuclear mass destruction warfare

then with the help off iraqui rebels build a democraty

heheheehehehhe

saddam will die!!!

>sigh< You know, people need to know when to distinguish between someone posting a serious argument, and someone posting from mommys computer when they're supposed to be getting their homework done.

I, personally, think that intelligence should look into Saddam and Iraq a bit more closely. They have publicly admitted to doing bioweapons research, which bears scrutiny. And we've seen their chem weapons. It's only logical that he either has nukes already (Russian black market?) or is working on getting them.

However, if he has any of those three, he needs to be taken out. Yes, there are other countrys that have them too. But we have proven ourselves responsible enough to possess them. Hussein and Iraq have not, and it would be a global threat to allow them to possess them at this time.

As for the Iraqi life vs America life stuff... Nobody said war is fair.

Archived