Home

arg did any body hear about the new pirate movie

guybrush guy

A seaman meets a pirate in a bar, and they take turns telling their adventures on the high seas. The seaman notes that the pirate has a peg-leg, hook, and an eye patch. Curious, the seaman asks "So, how did you end up with the peg-leg?" The pirate replies "Arr, well, I was swept overboard into a school o' sharks. Just as me men were pullin' me out, a shark bit off me leg."

"Wow!" said the seaman. "What about the hook?"

"Well...", replied the pirate, "We was boardin' an enemy ship and while we battled the other sailors with swords. One o' the scurvy sailors cut me hand clean off."

"Incredible!" remarked the seaman. "How did you get the eye patch?"

"Arr, a seagull pooped in me eye," replied the pirate.

"You lost your eye to a seagull dropping?" the sailor asked.

"Well..." said the pirate, "it was me first day with the hook."

Q: Of which concept shared by Jungian psychology and Northrop Frye's literary theory are pirates especially fond?

A: ARRRchetype.

There once was a mighty pirate captain who commanded a mighty pirate crew. Every battle they fought ended with their victory! Yet this captain's crew always pondered "Why does our captain always wear his red shirt into battle?". They never asked this question for long though, for a battle won is a battle won. What his crew did not know was that the captain wore his red shirt so that if ever he were to be wounded, his crew would not know and continue fighting valiantly. And so on and on the pirates looted and plundered, the captain always wearing his red shirt. And then one day the king's navy surprised the pirates. Surrounded they were and outnumbered 50 to 1! The pirate captain, seeing the odds that lay before him, turned to his first mate and said "Bring me my brown pants!"

Originally posted by guybrush guy

Q: arg matey! did anybody hear about the new pirate movie

A: it be rated AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

(that joke has been in my head all day)

Arg! Did any body hear about the old pirate movie joke?

It be craaap.

Archived