• Han Solo
    • Jango or Boba Fett
    • Darth Maul
    • Gonk droids

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bah! Weaklings, all of 'em!

You want bad? You really want a true-to-form, totally real, totally uncensored, blood-n-guts, hardcore badass?

Two words...

Exar Kun.

Did Vader or Palpatine ever fully enslave a race to do their bidding? No. In the end, that so-called emperor lost his precious empire, and his life to his overdressed assistant.

Did that wannabe, Darth Maul, master the teachings of the Sith to the point of being able to hold his own against a combined force (ten or more here) of other quite powerful jedis? No. He got chopped in half by a mere Jedi understudy.

Did ANY of them, at ANY point in time, ever manage to embed (or whatever the proper term is) their spirits in a temple built to them, thereby surviving, even though their bodies had been destroyed?..

Well?...

NO!!!

Good old Exar Kun was singularly the biggest baddie of 'em all! Obi may be all cool, mystic, and hermitty, but no sand dragon roar is gonna stop the strongest Sith lord ever. Palpatine? I don't think so. No wrinkled old prune with an attitude can beat hundreds of years of study and mastery of the Sith ways in the Force. Vader? Oh, please! He can't even breathe without the help of machinery. Yoda... Well, maybe. With a LOT of help. But since he took a nice, solitary residence on Dagobah, he's more than likely SOL. Mace Windu, Ki Adi Mundi, all the Jedi of the High Council...Mere cannon fodder.

Looks like EK wins.

I voted Yoda.....and why? 2 reasons. The Kung-foo stance he went into after Dooku tried throwing S*** at him was just TOTALLY Bad ass. Also, in ESB.....just everything he does with luke and R2.....he's the man! The most powerful creature in the universe is treating luke's lantern like the coolest thing he's ever seen. priceless!

Originally posted by TheMule

Bah! Weaklings, all of 'em!

You want bad? You really want a true-to-form, totally real, totally uncensored, blood-n-guts, hardcore badass?

Two words...

Exar Kun.

etc... etc... etc...

Not certain as to wether you've already had this or not.

Welcome, TheMule! I hope you enjoy your stay and please accept this complimentary Lucasforums welcome basket filled with numerous amounts of candy which you can snack on while browsing through our forums! :D :D :D

I don't believe there was an Exar Kun option. :cool:

Cheers ;)

Originally posted by AB_Legion

Not certain as to wether you've already had this or not.

Welcome, TheMule! I hope you enjoy your stay and please accept this complimentary Lucasforums welcome basket filled with numerous amounts of candy which you can snack on while browsing through our forums! :D :D :D

I don't believe there was an Exar Kun option. :cool:

Cheers ;)

Thanks. :)

*Sigh*

Well...dangit. Since there's not an Exar option...guess it's between the Emperor and Yoda. Choices, choices... :confused:

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

"Who's the black and red tattooed sith, that's a sex machine to all the chicks?

DARTH MAUL?!

YA DAAAAAAMN RIGHT!!!!!"

:D

:rofl:

Sounds a little like Shaft to me......:D;)

Also, Welcome The Mule!!!!! Enjoy insomnia!!! :cool:

Archived