Home

The new SPOON Rule

Agen

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tyrion

Oh the irony..oh the irony...

As for the topic, the spoon shall fall(Makes a anti-spoon poster)

I like to suck on SPOONS. :drool1:

Hehe, I will join this Anti-Spoon group.

Edit..... I will make a Anti-Spoon site. :p

I hereby proclaim that all ye shall yield to the power of the SPOON and quoth upon its greatness at every appearence of Agen_Terminator. I, in awe of the SPOON's magnificance will now set upon a journey in search of a holy shrine to be used as the SPOON's apropriate resting quarters.

*runs away back to RSN cage*

:D :D :D

I don't care if you're a aginst it jsut type it in caps :)

I hereby proclaim that all ye shall yield to the power of the SPOON and quoth upon its greatness at every appearence of Agen_Terminator. I, in awe of the SPOON's magnificance will now set upon a journey in search of a holy shrine to be used as the SPOON's apropriate resting quarters.

Thank you. Now all sohuld take a leaf off this great persons book *feeds AB a cookie*

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

yah, well i'd do it but that'd infuirate Tyrion's Spam Sword +5

Spam Sword +5: Give into the hate. Destroy the spoon. We cannot be defiled.

Tyrion: sure

*Spam bolts breaks spoon into half*

:D:D:D

Well me old pal termie, you may be pleased to hear that I have some beloved 'spoons in caps' I've had them since birth and they have three cute little ducks on them, they even have names or at least a generic name ' 'the smoothy spoons' This is because they are so old now the edges have gone all smooth.

Everytime i use a spoon it simply must be a smoothy spoon or else it just don't feel right. Dunno why maybe I'm mad.:confused::D

The SPOON polishes itself :) Also the SPOON will not be used for such trivial things as Soup!!!!!!:mad:

Well me old pal termie, you may be pleased to hear that I have some beloved 'spoons in caps'

yes but only THE SPOON shall be addressed as SPOON. :)

Oh dear oh dear

Well it's clearing this forurm of spam and tyrion :D

Archived