Home

Swampie Facts!

ZBomber

Well, I'm the only regular female swampie, probably cause I'm the only female mad enough to put up with all you nutters! :D

I've changed my avatar more times than anyone else.

Started off in the MP and AOTC forums and came to The Swamp when I had 500+ posts. I've been held hostage ever since. ;)

Favourite smilies = ;) and :D

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr.Worf, target that thread and fire! :D

FACT: obi-wan13 joined before you newbies (save for a few supermods and one particular admin*Kurgan*)

Fact: Kal el is gone, and no one noticed! :eek:

Fact: SPY is a drunken monkey that hangs around broken trees

Fact: Rhett's basket-making "elves" are really cheap child labor from Indonesia. :(

Those poor, poor little Indoniseans.........

:(

Fact: my name is Paul, I am a big (non 30%body fat type big) huggable guy that is how you get teddy

I started off in clan and recruiting, then multiplayer and now swamp.

I know no one on here personally.

I onced danced in front of my entire school to the bart man movie.

I have an unusual attraction to moles and other distinguishing marks on womens bodies. Not GRETTA type moles but nice ones.

I stopped posting HOCKEY RULES! in the topics of my subject because people knew that hockey rules but got tired of seeing it.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

I onced danced in front of my entire school to the bart man movie.

I have an unusual attraction to moles and other distinguishing marks on womens bodies. Not GRETTA type moles but nice ones.

BigTeddyPaul

:lol: and :eyeraise:

Originally posted by Sivy B

obi-wan 13 digs holes in his backyard when he is mad (he fills them in afterwards)

I punch things when I'm mad:p.

Originally posted by leXX

I've changed my avatar more times than anyone else.

I don't know about that. I've had about 35 different avatars scince I joined.:D

Useless facts about gf:

Im 14.

My 1st name is Nathan.

Im not a female.

I am not gay. (dont ask...school stuff)

I lured ForceElf here with my magic powers.

Ive had about 10 avs since I started here.

I like Mandalorians.

Oh, and Jedi220 is the PM king. NOT PMS, PM.

Like RatmJedi, I started out in the AOTC forum.....posted a little bit @ SWKnights and Lucasconsoles.

I've been around the swamp now for a couple weeks and I've really enjoyed my time here...:D Everyone around is very cool and won't flame you........not too much anyway! ;) I now like to call this place home!!

:)

Uhh... here's another twelver :D

I map and model for JO and started out in the Mapping/Levels section of the jediknightII.net forums

I'm currently working on trying to UVW Map my custom saber hilt

I could have killed myself when I was about 7, climbing on shale rock.

I am... uh... bored right now :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Oh, I remember something now.

I named this forum. :rhett:

-I voted for the name! :D

-I was elected "Senator" at the GB forum

-I... used to be 10th on the all-time posts list...

-I have 70 MSN buddies... not a single one is on right now!

-I'm... bored.

-I ... have a dog...

-I'm Canadian! (and am rarely proud of it! ;))

... Right. Anyway, I also know that you have to be over 13 to enter these forums, unless you fax an admin written permission :evil2: ... Did any of you under 12 actually do this? Just curious.

Oh, I have some more guicy jossip. I mean... well, you know what I mean. Oh and rommel, we take the illegals out behind the wood shed and shoot them if they haven't fessed up within three months. One of LFs dirty lil' secrets. :D

- I'm a twin. We are basically nothing alike except that we have a few of the same mannerisms and we walk in perfect sync. o_O

- I've dressed up as Elvis and sang, "Teddy bear" in front of very large audiances on more than one occasion. :D

- Thanks to some legs problems, I can bend my legs backwards.

- I can do a decent Saruman impression.

- I'm quite large. Not Shaq large but big enough. ;)

- A census man tried to test me once. I ate him. .... kidding.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Fact: I noticed, but hardly cared

Fact: I didn't read this entire thread so I dunno if this is still on topic..

But in the words of my mother... she was going on about my sister after she wrote this note, a very uh.. colourful one... Anywho, my mom said this:

"Your sister is very... verbal and wordy.. she'll write and write and write *mocks*.. You on the other hand.. you just get straight to the point, so I don't have to worry about you... I mean, if you had done what she had done *mocks me by pretending to write on paper* 'Everyone should die...' and that would have been that!"

She calls me the 'O Cynical One'...

Yup, I'll measure the glass, cause I bet it's even less than half empty

Fact: I'm your ultimate cynic and pessimist (spelling? Too lazy to go to http://www.dictionary.com)

-edit-

(spelling? Too lazy to go to http://www.dictionary.com)
And that brings me to another point.. I'm incredibly lazy

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Wrong, he merely got a new name and hasn't used Kal El ever since. He goes by the name of WhiteShdw and partakes most often in the mapping forums which you guys obviously avoid and prefer to stay in the Rhett's Pet Forum, I mean Yoda's Swamp. :p;)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

- I can do a decent Saruman impression.

Bwah! You certainly can, my goodness! Actually, that's very good! :thumbsup:

Well, I'm GonkH8er. And crikey, I'm an australian!

I work at these forums and on jk.net and jkii.net.

I was a regular visitor at the old LFN site obi-wankenobi.net until it closed down. Many others here were there too. That's how I started working at the sites. I've been at this particular site since day 1, and was one of the founding members. I just havent posted any news lately... :)

I'm on the long steady road of education, on my way to obtaining a PhD in microbiology/virology. That's the plan anyway.

My last name is McDonald. My grandfather's name was Ronald McDonald (<-- true sheet:))

I am the proud owner of a $7000 Dave Guardala Earth Tone Series Mattè tenor sax. I play in a professional jazz/show band along with my old man.

I like cheese.

Lucasarts sent me a copy of JK2 with one of those seizure inducing keyrings (they actually mailed one over here to Australia....)

I plan to aquire a delorean in the near future (mmmm delorean :))

I can shake my eyes

I thoroughly enjoy eating mayonnaise sandwiches. Just a slice of bread, smothered with mayo. It's awesome :)

That's all I can think of at the moment.... :(

oh, and lexx... youre not the only regular female. A good friend and clanmate of mine is an avid visitor of the boards... she just rarely posts. She prefers to "sit back and laugh at us all". She's a bit of a mean so and so... :)

Archived