Home

What kind of car do you drive?

TheWhiteRaider

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In respone to Jah, I'll post pics of some of my favourite cars, and ones I'd love to have.

Nissan Maxima As stated earlier, I really like these cars, and actually intend on buying one in the future.

Pontiac Bonneville SSEi This is definitely a car I would buy if I had a dirtload of money.

Acura CL type S With 260 HP and plenty of luxury, this car is definitely high on my list.

Porsche 911 Turbo Now if I really wanted to go all out, this would be the car I'd get. I've loved 911 Turbo's forever. Heh, even my so called "dream car" is pretty economical and cheap compared to what some people will put. I guess I'm just a practical kinda guy.

I really wish that I could someday own a brand spankin' new Camaro, but *sigh*, that'll never happen. Seeing as after this year, the Camaro/Trans Am will no longer be produced:( *sniffle* Farewell boys, at least you left a great legacy... may you rest in peace :cry6:

At the moment, a 97 Toyota Corolla Seca

And very soon..... Either...

A lime green 1990 Toyota Sera, with gull wing doors :p

A black Porsche 928

or a Delorean

the delorean will cost a little more than I have, so it can wait :D

I'll probably go for the porsche. its going cheap.... and its in good nick

I drive two different cars - a '97 Honda Accord LX and a '00 Honda Accord EX-V6. But if I had tons of money I'd buy 2 more cars - a '03 Honda Civic SI and a '03 Acura RSX Type S.

I'm not all that into the European cars - I like them, I respect 'em, and every once and a while I'll drive a '01 BMW 325i, but there's not too many of them I'd want to buy.

-Anakin

Originally posted by Reb Starblazer

In respone to Jah, I'll post pics of some of my favourite cars, and ones I'd love to have.

Nissan Maxima As stated earlier, I really like these cars, and actually intend on buying one in the future.

Pontiac Bonneville SSEi This is definitely a car I would buy if I had a dirtload of money.

Acura CL type S With 260 HP and plenty of luxury, this car is definitely high on my list.

Porsche 911 Turbo Now if I really wanted to go all out, this would be the car I'd get. I've loved 911 Turbo's forever. Heh, even my so called "dream car" is pretty economical and cheap compared to what some people will put. I guess I'm just a practical kinda guy.

I really wish that I could someday own a brand spankin' new Camaro, but *sigh*, that'll never happen. Seeing as after this year, the Camaro/Trans Am will no longer be produced:( *sniffle* Farewell boys, at least you left a great legacy... may you rest in peace :cry6:

I want all of the above. :D

My father used to race a '70 HemiCuda and a '70 Dodge Challenger when he drag-raced professionally. As far as I know, I think he still holds the record for the 1/4 mile at the track in Gainesville, FL at 10.49 secs. This is for the "Superstock Class" now. I realize that the funny cars and top fuels can smoke that.

He's a 5-time Nationals Superstock champion. My Uncle Steve owns Rockingham National Dragway in NC too! Lotsa racin' in my family............and I'm an Architect. :eyeraise:

I'm with ya, Reb. I love my 'Max. Wouldn't trade her for nothin'.:D

Who thinks the '64 Chevy Impala is "vile"??? Blasphemous. Beautiful rig. Some can't appreciate true automotive beauty. ;)

I'm hungry. Let's all go grab lunch. :cool:

I'll stick to my Saturn SL/1 (my wife has the SL/2). Easy on the gas, big trunk... handles great. EXTREMELY low maintenance.

Skins Tip #1: Buy only what you need in a car. Put the money you save into a house (or save for one). The house will hold it's resale value much better.

Somehow.... LeXX managed to handle both ;) Nice crib LeXX!

Skin!

Originally posted by Qui-Gon Jinn 64

I've got a relatively old Lotus Esprit, scarlet in colour. It drives well for the age of the thing, and I can race most of my mates with a good outcome for me. Gobbles up the petrol, though, and parts are hard to find nowadays, so I try not to break it too much! I love it, it's a classic and I'm happy.

Lovely motor mate:D

Originally posted by Boba Fife

My father used to race a '70 HemiCuda and a '70 Dodge Challenger when he drag-raced professionally. As far as I know, I think he still holds the record for the 1/4 mile at the track in Gainesville, FL at 10.49 secs. This is for the "Superstock Class" now. I realize that the funny cars and top fuels can smoke that.

He's a 5-time Nationals Superstock champion. My Uncle Steve owns Rockingham National Dragway in NC too! Lotsa racin' in my family............and I'm an Architect. :eyeraise:

I'm with ya, Reb. I love my 'Max. Wouldn't trade her for nothin'.:D

Who thinks the '64 Chevy Impala is "vile"??? Blasphemous. Beautiful rig. Some can't appreciate true automotive beauty. ;)

I'm hungry. Let's all go grab lunch. :cool:

Cudas rule :D what do u think about the demons?

Originally posted by Boba Fife

Whatsa 'Demon'? Is it new?

HemiCuda's and Barracuda's do completely rock!! Gotta love the late 60's/early 70's Dodge and Plymouth cars: Chargers, 'Cuda's, Dusters, Challengers....Mmm...love 'em all. :D

Nice, Lotus there, Qui Gonn!! Is that a 4-cylinder?

lol yeah its a 4 cylinder it only needs 4 cause it only weighs as much as the door handle of a yank car!!! :D

America Land of the free home of the tasteless!!!

im with jah on american cars ... ugly big petrol wasting whales!

but!

BMW's?!!!! ..... excuse me while i say YUCK and DAMN YOU ALL ****ING BMW

they certainly know how to ruin a good car (the mini)

Ultimate car?

hmmmm XJ220 ... ... 33 EJB (famous mini)

Archived