Home

What kind of car do you drive?

TheWhiteRaider

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Qui-Gon Jinn 64

My ultimate dream car would be an Aston Martin Volante, but they cost so much and finding one is like trying to find a virgin in a maternity ward! Bloody illusive Aston Martins...

Dude I live 15 miles from the Aston Martin Factory in Newport Pagnell. They are not such a rarity here but yeah they do cost the earth!!!

On ocassion you can be lucky enough to see some weird prototypes and things like that going up to the millbrook test track.

The new Vantage just looks RUFFFFFF!!!!!!!

Ha

Is it true you can drive a car when you're 15 in the states?

Bubba, you can drive when you're younger than that if you can "demonstrate a hardship" to the state in Texas! I knew several kids that were 14 who could drive because their families needed them to for the ranch to continue to operate.

These were the same guys that got up at the crack of dawn to feed their pigs, etc. before coming to school, though.

I got my license at age 18... I just drove illegally for 3 years :p

SkinWalker

Originally posted by StrSk8er

man in nj its 18 for license, and 16 for permit.

right now i ride a kerry getz habitat deck, red ruckus trucks, speed bullet wheels...thats my skateboard if you guys didnt know.

lol skatin' i remember that:-

i had a powell peralta lance mountain deck with gullwings and kryptonic soft wheels... LOL that board was massive. that was in 1986 hehe

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

its 21 here for drinking, but 18 for smoking, in kansas, since there are no people and flat roads, and when i say flat i mean visibility for 20 miles! its 14 when you can get a learners permit

Flippin' heck - the drinking age in Denmark is 15 :eyeraise:

Weeeeeird....

I got a Saab 9000 CD 2,3 Turbo and I'm loving it! :)

200hp/350Nm = quite enough power, for me anyways :D

It's got all the accessories imaginable and then some. Stuff like leather interior, automatic air conditioning etc. is quite rare in Finland..which makes me appreciate it even more.

Try getting f.ex. a BMW; they'll probably charge extra if you wish to have a steering wheel and some pedals with it. Greedy bastards! Buy a 50.000 € car and pay an extra 15.000 € just to get the necessary basic accessories (I'm not talking about really cool stuff) :swear:

I once counted the "specials" that my Saab's got and came to the conclusion that it was worth over 20.000 € (!!!), which is much more than I payed for the car. :)

Can't upload pics of it 'cause no-one tells me how/where to. :(

...but it's really, really pretty! :)

I kinda agree about American cars sucking.. never really understood why someone likes 'em so much.

Personally I love Alfa's! The engine sound alone makes bying one worth it :D

I can't really think of bying a new car at the moment.. just bought myself a house and I'm paying it off for the next 30 years or so.. oh well... but IF I was looking for a car, it would probably be something like:

The new Saab 9-5 Aero

Volvo S60 T4 or a S80.

Audi S-something

BMW

Alfa Romeo

in the netherlands=

18 for driving car

16 for buying beer

18 for buying alcoholic drinks (port, whine)

16 for doing "it"(u can do it under that age, but if you're 17, and you do it with a girl that's 15, she can sue you)

16 for smoking

and i'm 14, and i drink bacardy breezer, pasoa, beer......boy am i illegal:rolleyes:

Hmmm...any ideas on how to make pics actually SHOW UP? :swear:

Sometimes they do, somethimes they don't. I'm often forced to check the path ('properties' of the non-visible pic) to see what people are trying to post.

So is there a way that works 100% of the time or is it just luck? :confused:

Archived