Home

Knights of the Old Republic - Submit Your Questions

Vagabond

Since these are my old stomping grounds, I thought I'd give you people special notice...

I'm going to be conducting an interview with LucasArts/BioWare about Knights of the Old Republic and need to have my question list completed by Friday (10/25/2002). If there are any questions that you've been dying to have answered, please submit them here and I'll try to include them in my list. Thanks!

Since the game is set about 2000 years before the movies, this leaves BioWare enough freedom to develop its own universe and diverse environments: We've seen some in the screenshots that are available...

My Question is, will we be able to the vehicles, planes, hoverbikes... etc in the game, and to what extent? In other words, could we use the force to throw the nearby box/hovercar at an enemy? Could characters ride the hovercars?

Here's a good one I think

With the success of the mod community with NWN, and other Bioware games, what kind of editing options/tools can we expect to to be available to the community?

Since it's a Bioware game they will hopefully nudge LA about editing. I will be really dissapointed if they are not more extensive than the ones available in Jedi Outcast

This is directed at the PC version of cource :)

Archived