• Red
    • Purple
    • Orange
    • Yellow
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Other(Maybe your own??)

I prefer whatever goes with my skin.. But most of the time I use blue or purple

On the rare occasion I'll use red, but only in low-light conditions... If I'm gonna use a lightsaber, I want the color to be sure.. I'm just a little too sick of barely seeing my saber core

Ah, just found this, you guys will prolly find it quite interesting.

~Lightsabre Blade Colors And What They Mean~

Yellow/Orange(We believe these two interchangeable) - "Luminous beings are we; not this crude matter." The Yellow abilities deal with energy, both in it's physical and metaphysical forms.

Blue - Mind over matter is the basis for telekinesis; mind over mind is the nature of a Force duel. Blue deals with countering mental attacks, seeking the paths of others' thoughts, and the universe of the mind.

Green - Of all the colors, this is perhaps the most important. Nature is the focus of this discipline, growth, life, and the course of natural evolution are involved with this color. Users of these skills often have a longing for gardens after a while of exposure.

Red - Red is often a symbol of attack and chaos, making it the least used of the Aing-Tii powers. Still, mastery of these abilities will help those constantly on the front lines of a battle.

Purple/Violet - The color of seeing through illusion is purple. Truth in the face of lies, truth in the face of other truth. Those who specialize in this discipline can see through illusions and dispel them, or simply cause select others to see what is really there.

Originally posted by Kainite

Ah, just found this, you guys will prolly find it quite interesting.

~Lightsabre Blade Colors And What They Mean~

Yellow/Orange(We believe these two interchangeable) - "Luminous beings are we; not this crude matter." The Yellow abilities deal with energy, both in it's physical and metaphysical forms.

Blue - Mind over matter is the basis for telekinesis; mind over mind is the nature of a Force duel. Blue deals with countering mental attacks, seeking the paths of others' thoughts, and the universe of the mind.

Green - Of all the colors, this is perhaps the most important. Nature is the focus of this discipline, growth, life, and the course of natural evolution are involved with this color. Users of these skills often have a longing for gardens after a while of exposure.

Red - Red is often a symbol of attack and chaos, making it the least used of the Aing-Tii powers. Still, mastery of these abilities will help those constantly on the front lines of a battle.

Purple/Violet - The color of seeing through illusion is purple. Truth in the face of lies, truth in the face of other truth. Those who specialize in this discipline can see through illusions and dispel them, or simply cause select others to see what is really there.

.... Bull!!!

Wolf Devil, should you have any form of vocabulary or understanding of the massive amount of stories and little histories that surround the star wars series then you would find it interesting.

The idea that your saber colour reflects on your character is a thesis that has long been with star wars. Some people believe the colours are merely a users preference, In which case you should have stated so. Instead we get "Bull" and null no point responses.

I quite like the idea that your saber reflects who you are rather than it being just another beam of energy that no one really pays attention to And yes I find it interesting, good post Kainite.

Archived