Home

The Final TTT Poster Is Out!

Boba Rhett

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

WHY IS ARWEN'S PICTURE BIGGER THAN ÉOWYN'S???

Very true...in fact, the really question to ask is this: Why is Arwen in the film at all? She was not in the book once, not even briefly mentioned (that I can remember)...I hate it when they adapt a role like that for someone who cannot even act the part well:mad:

Besides this minor niggle, poster is great, film looks great...everything's great :D:thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the Ents:)lol

Originally posted by Darklighter

Very true...in fact, the really question to ask is this: Why is Arwen in the film at all? She was not in the book once, not even briefly mentioned (that I can remember)...I hate it when they adapt a role like that for someone who cannot even act the part well:mad:

She was mentioned in FOTR, in Rivendell, but she was not in TTT if that is what you mean

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

She was mentioned in FOTR, in Rivendell, but she was not in TTT if that is what you mean

Also in FOTR on the way to Rivendell... she does meet with the hobbits and Aragorn, but they just toss Frodo on her horse and the horse carries him across the river.

Her role is expanded in the movies because she plays the love interest of Aragorn. Remember, these movies are adaptations of the book, not the book itself. If you want accuracy, read the books. :) If you want to be entertained for 3 hours, watch the movie(s).

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

Also in FOTR on the way to Rivendell... she does meet with the hobbits and Aragorn, but they just toss Frodo on her horse and the horse carries him across the river.

No, she does not meet the hobbits in the book. That was Glorfindel, who was cut from the film so the 'famous' Liv Tyler could get a part in it...makes me really mad:mad:

And yes JM Qui-Gon Jinn, I did know she was in FOTR in Rivendell, at the feast, where she is only briefly mentioned, and does not even have a speaking part.

I suggest, if anyone here has a ps2....and if they havent already played lotr the two towers...that they run t heir asses off to buy the game right now!

Once you figure out the controls and learn how to do all the combos you'll be wishing you had the game sooner :p

Archived