Home

Spider-Man DVD

Eets

I'm too lazy to write an in-depth review :p

I'll sum it up though.

1. Great content, especially for comic book/spidey fans.

2. Beautiful picture quality, except it was a little skippy (no doubt because of my DVD-ROM, though.)

3. It shows you how much of a nerd Sam Raimi is.

4. My hatred for Stan Lee has only grown since watching the documentaries.

5. There is nothing on either disc that is rated more than PG-13. All the MTV-Censored curse words are bleeped out in the documentaries, which is a good thing for me, because I had the volume cranked and my dad was just in the other room. ;)

6. Kirsten Dunst is teh h0t.

7. I wasn't too sure about Tobey Maguire being Peter Parker, mainly because he always looks like he's smiling, but after watching the movie and documentaries, he's starting to grow on me.

8. Kirsten Dunst is teh h0t.

9. The dude who plays J. Jonah Jameson is PERFECT for the role. When seeing it in theatres, I had my doubts about him. Now, however, he pwnz the role.

10. Kisten Dunst is teh h0t.

I think I've cleared things up for you.. ;)

Yes, YD. I just decided not to comment extensively on it, because it's a DVD review, not a movie review ;)

I'm not quite sure why I hate Stan Lee. He's cool in the sense that he made Marvel comics, but he's just really annoying.

ACK! Kristen Dunst is UGLEEEEEE!!!! God she's even more uglier with Red hair!!!

eeeeeewww - I'm leaving this thread now...now I will always second guess your opinions because you guys have been brainwashed...that girl is sooo ugly. God...Could she be any pailer? That girl needs a tan and a makeup lesson. Her teeth bug me...her eyes...ack ack! The way she talks...ewww trashy! ack

:leaves thread:

Archived